Guild Professions

I am Ebenguard/Gossmere and I want to be an art therapist.
It’ll satisfy my artistic tendencies and my need to help people at the same time.

10 Likes

Thats so awesome!

3 Likes

I currently consider myself a historian. But I’m a little worried I may be in the wrong guild. I just make a lot of mistakes that due to some learning disabilities I don’t always catch. I get that this is the guild of knowledge and I do love to read and learn. I just do it slower then most so I don’t want to bring anyone down…

5 Likes

I don’t think that because of your disability your any less part of our guild! Each person moves at their own pace, but the point is that they’re moving at all. The Thornmouth guild is one of knowledge and learning, but there isn’t a requirement of knowing things to join. Everyone here is still on the path of learning, moving at their own pace, so there’s no need to feel rushed or out-of-place. I think that your job as a historian fits in perfectly with us, so keep at it! And if you ever need help, we’re all here for you, so don’t be afraid to ask!

12 Likes

I work in IT as a systems developer. Not very Balimoran from what I can see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m studying music, which is a bit more of a Gossmere trait I guess. Maybe there’s some Goss in me after all…

4 Likes

Future mechanical engineer, hoping to graduate in a couple of weeks actually. My side interests are poetry, Jiu-Jitsu, and having conversations related to theology and spirituality so being a Gossmere isn’t too much of a stretch.

6 Likes

So cool seeing a Goss engineer! #InstrumentsOfMassCreation

7 Likes

Ebenguard here. I mostly do manual labor jobs. Construction, landscaping, currently working in a warehouse. I’m studying to be licensed as a medical massage therapist. I want to work with people who are recovering from physical injuries or disabilities. I could never sit behind a desk and nobody will make me.

It’s easier to get the lay of the land and be where I need to be and help who I need to help that way.

8 Likes

I was put into Ebenguard and I volunteer for a mental health non profit advocating for people with mental illness. I’m trying to get rid of the stigma people associate with mental illness.

9 Likes

You sir, are doing whatever divinities work you subscribe to. I deal with paranoid schizophrenia almost daily.

8 Likes

I deal with schizoaffective disorder daily so I understand a fair amount of mental illness. I’m doing what I do that way people with mental illness can go on to live rich productive lives.

10 Likes

Ebenguard creative type here. Qualified Reiki therapist and cat wrangler. Show me something with paws and I’m happy.

10 Likes

Well I’m studying to become a Translator so I guess I’m on the right guild :smile:

6 Likes

I’m a flight attendant, been in aviation for three and a half years flying for one… So Weatherwatch is perfect

11 Likes

I realized while going through this I’m a Balimoran and training to be a veterinarian. :joy:

12 Likes

Ebenguardian here.

Initially I wanted nothing more than to be in the military. I earned my pilot’s license, and was excited to join, but got rejected on account of a tiny medical issue which sucked.

So instead, I’m pursuing other passions I had aside from military life which lead me to studying English and Education at university. Definitely on a path involving writing, literature, art, and teaching!

As for work, I’m a caregiver at a private group home for mentally and physically disabled clients.

I’m a bit of a jack of all trades, really, which makes life difficult at times, so I can’t say I’m any one special thing, but this is where my career is headed and I thought I would add to the discussion.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear about the military, glad youve looked to new places to find inspiration:)
Keep creating!

4 Likes

Another Ebenguard artist here. I primarily work with metals and wire jewelry, but I also have a background in ceramics, drawing, and writing short stories. (not published)

Edited for missing commas

10 Likes

Welcome @Crowsdance!

4 Likes