Guild Professions

Balimora. I’m a professional writer. I mostly do SEO content and blog posts and articles, but I also wrote a book.

6 Likes

Ebenguardian artsy-type here!
Backstage theatre things, ruining the magic for myself by making it for others to enjoy. Lots of lighting in my background, oddly enough.

11 Likes

I’m a Edenguard but I’ve been a hostess at a Mexican restaurant for four years now. I’m currently taking a course at a career college for Event and Wedding Planning.

5 Likes

I used to be a techie back in high school.

8 Likes

im still an IT guy, but im working my way to figuring out how to do more art stuff and creatively minded tasks as i go forward.

6 Likes

I’m ebenguard - I don’t technically have a profession yet but I’m going to school for anthropology and I also do basically any kind of crafting (if I don’t know it, hand me a tutorial and I’ll have it down in a day).

11 Likes

I work in HR which doesn’t seem to have a whole lot of connection with my guild. However I’m hoping that major leads to work in politics where I can work with chaotic system that is government, whether it be local or global.

6 Likes

I’m a library clerk/assistant research librarian going for an undergrad degree in History/English and a minor in Classics/Museum Studies. I am absolutely a stereotype…

Hoping to go into maritime history/archaeology though! Maybe writing!

10 Likes

Hey @Endri is a librarian too!

8 Likes

eyyyyyyy. You know you’re doing good when your guild leader has the same dang job. :thornmouth: :heart:

8 Likes