Guild House

I’m not super creative with this sort of thing, but for Balimora I was thinking maybe a really cool treehouse in the forest or jungle.

Something like this:

Or this looks amazing, built right into the tree. Maybe there are rooms inside and then at the very top there is a huge treehouse.

9 Likes

That’s really cool. It’s so natural.

3 Likes

I had a train of thought that led me to imagining some Balimorians setting the top of the tree on (probably magical non-destructive) fire to show up the Thornmouth lighthouse.

2 Likes

In response we’d just start thinking and the mindflame would grow brighter.

2 Likes

Hey Mounties, so @Bash and I spent time creating a new category on the front page specifically for guilds. The guild categories from the Welcome Lodge are now housed there and there is an “All-Guild Hall” category where stuff like this can go. Mind if I move this and a couple others from Itsuki’s Campfire over there? This kind of creativity fits in both place because it’s creative expression but also about the guilds, just thought we’d make it easier to find awesome stuff like this. :sunny::dash::hammer_pick::ocean::thought_balloon::leaves:

5 Likes

That seems perfect. Much more organized.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is great! I always figured we needed something like that, wasn’t sure if it was really a good idea though :smile: thanks for that!

3 Likes

I feel like I’m chattin up a storm on the forum right now but… something just really felt like it was right. I dunno if this has already been said but the Thornmouth lighthouse should have like… that doctor who kinda magic. Bigger on the inside, ya know? Like its just the light house from the outside but inside theres an intricate and huge library and seating area. (Kinda imagine there being like a mini cafe haha) Plus, I’d see a whole laboratory in there too! You guys get what I mean? Or maybe the lighthouse is just big or something? I dunno! Curious to see what you guys think of something like that.

4 Likes

i’d expect most of the houses have the “Bigger on the Inside” Magic

if only because extension charms and the need for quarters for the guildmates.

5 Likes

The lighthouse has basement levels as well. Our collection is very large. Very large.

4 Likes

The Gossmere aren’t much for showing off our fire. It burns inside each of us,
We are each but a flicker in the bonfire of Gossmere.

However, when we invoke ‘Call To The Hearth’ ? That you’ll see.

3 Likes

The Mindflame burns using an unlimited resource. I think we shine brighter.

2 Likes

That’s all well and good, and your flame is very admirable, even from the compound it flickers to the south. However, our fire is from ever Gossmere who ever lived, dead and alive, it is a fire so pure of heart and soul if you can’t see it, you’ll feel it’s warmth.

3 Likes

I’ll give you that.

3 Likes

Cmon you guys, everyone’s fire is awesome. No need to fight over whose fire is better :smile:

6 Likes

I agree with Bells, let’s not be fire elitists here. :joy:

5 Likes

Oh god no! I think we are each six touches, lighting the way for diffrent souls…

4 Likes

But who has the best water? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ebenguard. They keep the balance so their water is pure :ok_hand:
Balimora probably make some good juice mixtures. :thinking:

7 Likes

I think each guilds defines the best water differently:

Balimora’s would say theirs is because it is the most pure natural water

Flinterforge would say theirs is the best because they built a grand purifying device to purify it

Thornmouth would say theirs is the best because they researched the perfect additives to purify it

Gossmere would say theirs is because their water is readily available for others in need

Weatherwatch would say theirs is the best because they went to the ends of the earth to find theirs.

Ebenguard would say the water retrieved in the most fair and just way would be best

That’s my take on it anyway

8 Likes