Guild House

I mean, a little glitter up at the top in the Mindflame would be fine ;p

Make it yours. It gives it character

2 Likes

I would do that but sadly its hard to make it look like there is glitter when I draw with a computer program :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

After reading through this entire thread, I have come to a few conclusions:

1. You guys are geniuses (mainly Thornmouth because theyā€™re known for it and possibly some personal preference but itā€™s whatever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
  2. Steve is dangerous and should be avoided in most occasions
  3. I would probably settle into the Thornhouse and probably never leave
6 Likes

Looking for home, but this might be a little too smallā€¦
or a lotta too small

5 Likes

ā€¦your hair is totally outRAGEous :heart: :star:

4 Likes

Aww, thanks <3

It used to be silver but the sun bleached it blonde xD

3 Likes

I used to die my hair a lot (@ the early 2000s where being scene/emo was cool and not cringey) so I know the feeling! Thankfully my hair has recovered from all the torture :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I dyed my hair blue when I was nine,I thought I was so cool cause I hung out with teenagers and was the first who was allowed to dye their hair.
It went Indigo and I was suddenly ā€œThe indigo girlsā€
It went pink and I was ā€œPinkie Pieā€
Then it went blonde and I was Spike from Buffy the Vampire slayer.

Needless to say I havenā€™t dyed my hair since.

5 Likes

Ponk is best pone, so good on you

4 Likes

So I tried to draw the Balimora house. I might try again later because Iā€™m not super happy with it, but I figured Iā€™d share rather than let it gather dust on my laptop. :sweat:

18 Likes

Wow!! That was even better than I was thinking! You guys are so good at this stuff that I just look like a n00b in comparison :sweat:

5 Likes

Aw, donā€™t put yourself down. Everyone has their own comfort level with different media. If you ever want to learn some tips and tricks about Photoshop, Iā€™m happy to help as much as I can. :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Fantastic work @Revenir! Iā€™m so impressed with all of you. :+1:

8 Likes

WOAH
itā€™s just how I pictured it! You truly are a talent!

@TheBellsAreRinging Donā€™t worry love, weā€™ve all got our talents, Iā€™d love to draw but I donā€™t have the hand for it:/

7 Likes

Donā€™t sell yourself short, Bells. The fact that youā€™re trying to do it and get better already puts you leagues ahead of a lot of people (myself included).

7 Likes

i honestly just figured our house would be an old manor house. a large manor house, but an old one.

3 Likes

I want to claim that cobwebby space under the lighthouse stairs as my room. Once itā€™s cleaned up I can put curtains around it and throw a mattress on the floor. I think thatā€™s all I need (besides a secret food stash) itā€™ll be a warm little space for studying or sleeping with a ridiculous amount of blankets. Maybe Iā€™ll put a small lantern on a hook for some light.

8 Likes

Glad to find your moving in all right! :slight_smile:
If you need me iā€™m over at the Gosspound in the second room to your left!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been debating about where to board up in the Thornhouse for a while now, and I think I have it. Iā€™ve always been a sucker for old castles and manors with rumors of hidden rooms and switches, so what Iā€™d want for a room would be some sort of hidden compartment, preferably hidden behind one of the many bookcases lining the walls. Even better would be if the way to open it was by pulling out a book, Scooby-Doo-style (preferably a book with a super on-the-nose title, like ā€œA Beginners Guide to Secret Doorsā€ or something super ironic like that). Inside would be a simple room with stone walls and a wooden floor, maybe a fireplace in the corner with a chair next to it and a table with a stack of the next few books on my list. Iā€™m not sure about the rest, but thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got for now!

10 Likes

ā€œPut ze candle beck!ā€

14 Likes