Reclaimed ruins seems very… Balimora

2 Likes

The compound

4 Likes

The Castle

4 Likes

I thought it was a cave?? Is there a cave in the gardens? Ahhhh

3 Likes

If that’s what Gosspound looks like, I’m moving in. I’ll bring the library and the flame with me, though ;p

3 Likes

That’s just what I think it looks like :grin: I bet it would though

2 Likes

The main building is similar, but less modern. Your always welcome Chordie, you know that!
We have plenty of room:)

3 Likes

My interpretation of The Forge was always that it was a sleek, modern building, very professional looking. Lots of rooms with cutting edge tech, the best and newest. Of course, if old school is your thing, you can find tried and true forges, mills, whatever it is you need. The Forges would have just about every tool for making marvelous and magnificent things.

2 Likes

Tbh I imagined a hospital looking place… maybe thats all I see whenever I’m in :smile:
Or like a prison… but nicer?

Dear Gossmeres,
I’m sorry I think your guild house probably looks like a prison, for really no reason other than the word “compound”.
Love, Bells

3 Likes

I am going to attempt to do something cool for you guys. Stay tuned in the coming days

4 Likes

I like things that are cool! Probably cooler than what I was gonna do… :sweat:

4 Likes

I’ve been there and I can confirm it is not in fact a prison;)

It’s not even hospital looking, the infirmary is a very bright building near the main hall.

3 Likes

So, what does the Mindflame look like? Assuming it’s an actual physical fire in addition to the proverbial one inside of us, is it a normal looking flame? Is it strangely colored? Does it make spooky noises?

2 Likes

I see it as the substance in the lantern on the Thornmouth logo… and yeah, spooky noises sounds right!

3 Likes

I always saw it as a fire. A really wild one! :fire:

4 Likes

That’s how I see the Further Fire:)

2 Likes

Even though like everybody on the face of the earth is better than me at drawing, I’m still gonna keep going with my Thornhouse drawing. Won’t be anything special, but… whatever! There won’t be any glitter, which I’m sure you all are thankfull for :joy:

4 Likes