Guild House

Do you know what the Balmorians would do if they figure out how to work it, we’d all be some weird animal set into an escape room we have no idea about… Kinda sounds fun now that I think about it.

5 Likes

Painted my room in the Gosspound today! It’s still natural wood in a lot of places but I did a butterfly mural on my bed frame and I’m happy with the result! What guild can help me enchant them to move?

4 Likes

Thornhouse has a lot of spellbooks, but since its nature related I’d talk to Balimora, or a polyguild, about actually doing the spell. A true Thornmouth like me probably couldn’t make it mimick a butterflys natural movements very well’

3 Likes

#CallingAllBalimora

I think it may just be a Gossmere thing as well as they are cry artistic by nature…

3 Likes

Very*

My phone HATES me

2 Likes

Yesss… how may I assist you?

2 Likes

I’d like to make my butterfly mural move, so I have monarchs fluttering around the room, or at least on the walls, and it was speculated that it would be a Balimora magiq.

2 Likes

Oh how sweet! You don’t mind if there’s a slight breeze moving about near the ceiling, do you? Weathermancy is my strong suit, so having a dozen or so monarchs fluttering about in a springtime breeze would be the best way for me to manage it.

4 Likes

Don’t mind at all! My room is near the center of the main building and can get a bit stuffy!

4 Likes

Perfect! By the next full moon, (the 12th, but likely before then) so shall it be done! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Leigha!

4 Likes

Would anyone here be interested in doing digital drawings of the guild halls? I have neither talent nor the equipment, but I’ll help in any way I can!

6 Likes

I have no talent but I can try! Probably just the Thornhouse though!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see it!

4 Likes

How about like aesthetic images?

3 Likes

The lighthouse https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a5/66/b6/a566b6494cc01f081ce0c162ce81c783.jpg

The ship

3 Likes

What were the other guilds houses? Also feel free to add or change

2 Likes

Gossmere Compound
Ebenguard castle
Balimora Gardens
Flinterforged workshop

3 Likes

Are we not gonna go with simply “The Forges”? Tha just sounds so cool to me, even if it was full mostly of modern stuff.

4 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes