Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Hey guys, sorry for not following up sooner. I’m flying back tomorrow morning. Dee’s gonna stay a couple more days but she’s insisting I bring the journal and the compass back home so I can help out with the new thing. I’ll let you know when I land.

Send Dee positive vibes, okay?

19 Likes

Not a problem, @CRSumner . Thanks for the update! And DG should expect all of the positive vibes coming her way.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update Cole. Our thoughts are definitely with you and her. Just be careful

8 Likes

Thanks for the update! You and Dee have a safe trip!!!

3 Likes

Always sending her my best… I wish there was more we could do, for both of you.
As always love & luck,
Thanks for coming back to the states with such haste.

4 Likes

Guys the Dawson site is down

3 Likes

Just in case anyone doesn’t see.

4 Likes

I guess we’re locked out again. And it’s not spinning this time.

3 Likes

Dammit.

@CRSumner, thank you. Dee has all the vibes we can send. And I’m sure we’ll keep in touch with plans.

6 Likes

So this might be getting around the 18th message as @Furia kindly told me.

4 Likes

My guess is we will need a new code to open the portal again.

2 Likes

Omg I thought t was just me having that problem! Has anyone tried inputting the code again? Or do we have to use a new code?

1 Like

I’ve tried the code with no luck. I’m not sure how concerned we need to be yet, though. Magiq can be finicky, and cross-temporal communications moreso. It’s more of an art than a science. Have we investigated the rest of his website?

6 Likes

The site seems to be unchanged

5 Likes

Thanks for checking. I suppose our best hope is that Dawson - or whoever is facilitating our communication with Augernon - will see something is wrong. I’d rather it be a flaw of the magiq than something on Augernon’s end.

4 Likes

If Dawson is the one controlling our connection then maybe something has happened to him?

1 Like

Maybe it’s as simple as Augie not having sent a follow up message yet. Maybe he’s just gathering his thoughts on how to summarize what happened at the mountain cabin.

2 Likes

Well, it’s never done this before when he hasn’t sent a message.

3 Likes

Oh. Good point. Welp, that’s ominous.

7 Likes

Does anyone have a picture of the original Chronocompass? I want to see if it looks different from the one on Dawson’s site currently.

4 Likes