Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

A new set of coordinates have appeared after solving the 13th fragment. They lead to this location found by @Ashburn.

11 Likes

Just so we have it on here for reference!

11 Likes

So I’m wondering if the Book of the Hidden is a reference to a spell, or something that will help us with the 94 Mountiees.

3 Likes

I hope it does help the 94’s! Also I was wondering if our elusive pal Fletcher Dawson has something to do with the “book”

2 Likes

Possibly, but it sounds like it happened before the 94 Mountiees, and he was around roughly then, atleast I think. Who knows?

2 Likes

So we need someone to go there. Right?

3 Likes

I’m thinking that if Deirdre goes there the journal will update and give us another clue. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

I wonder if we are in “The Obscured Time” given that our Book is effectively “Hidden” from us right now - if this fragment refers to us where we currently are in time. I wonder if the other fragments will refer to other periods in history when the Book was extant.

7 Likes

So, are we going to send Augie a message today, or are we waiting on Deidre?

2 Likes

It wouldn’t hurt to wait for Deidre, but if she doesn’t see our message or nothing happens with it today, we should probably still message Augie so he doesn’t worry about us too

3 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that Dee’s aunt died. We just landed outside Bunratty. I don’t know how long we’ll be here but I’ll update when I can.

12 Likes

Oh no!!! That’s so sad… :sweat::sweat::sweat:

3 Likes

Hearted for reference, not because I like what I just read. Tell her we’re so sorry for her loss, and both of you be safe. CALL us if you need anything.

9 Likes

Definitely pass along our condolences! Safe travels, and let us know if you need anything!

6 Likes

My condolences to Deirdre on Monica’s passing. Please let her know her Mounties are thinking of her.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, Cole.

If there’s anything we can do for y’all… We’re seriously here for you. I can’t even imagine what Deirdre must be going through right now. Sending hugs and love from the Basecamp :heart:

(Also, hearted that so it’ll have visibility in the summary, as weird as it feels to do so. :disappointed_relieved:)

8 Likes

My thoughts are with you and Dee. My condolences on Monica’s passing. I’m sending you my love. As stated before, if you need us for anything we are here :sob:

3 Likes

I’m extremely sorry to hear that @CRSumner, I can relate to the loss I have people pass away pretty every year now it seems. :crying_cat_face: If y’all need anyone to talk to or help with anything even plans I’m here for y’all.

3 Likes

Not to be overly pragmatic and take away from the tragedy, but what do we do now? We are on a time crunch to open 3 more fragments before the Storm takes the '94 Mounties and all hope is lost.

With Deeds and Cole out of commission, our major access point to NYC is cut off. Do any other Mounties live in/around NYC to check this place for clues? Anyone care to take a weekend trip? Should we ask Augie to check it out in his time, or see if anyone in his Lodge is local to NYC or willing to travel? He is in Maryland and has kids, but given the perils they face, he may go for it.

11 Likes

My condolences,
Is there anything you two need?

4 Likes