Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Sent.

11 Likes

Okay so I did a little bit of digging and I found out that ā€œDressed to the ninesā€ means to be dressed very smartly. Also ā€œA heavy heart upon a featherā€ could be to do with the Egyptian weighing of the heart ceremony. Finally I think the heartbreak is to do with that mysterious blank space in the very first note.

EDIT: Also I made a mistake in saying vidivinty is a person when itā€™s actually a place like @Revenir said

10 Likes

8-26

15 Likes

The jigā€¦she is up.

We need to find a mourning song. Possibly with the scheme of the numbers?

13 Likes

I think we should also definitely repeat that we are on her sideā€¦since now sheā€™s knows weā€™re here

11 Likes

Shes never heard a thing we have said in any real way. We just need to find the song.

10 Likes

I AM PROBABLY WAY TO EXCITED THAT SHE KNOWS!

No more tiptoeing around.

13 Likes

Sounds like while we figure out the mourning song we may need to tell her the story of a group of Mounties that were talking to Augie via email suddenly getting redirected to her dreams. Now that she knows somethingā€™s up, she may be able to catch more of it now that sheā€™s paying special attention.

14 Likes

Dang, Iā€™m mildly disappointed that Knatz just realized after all the clues we sent, but at the same time she was under such stress that I can understand why it didnā€™t come together until now.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea. We should tell her the most recent part of our story. How our BoB burned :sob: and our communications with Augie, of course after we find the mourning song.

7 Likes

Also, arenā€™t there six numbers with # signs or are there only 4?

4 Likes

"Dear Knatz,

We is frens from the future. From, coincidentally, the year 2017, which is how we knew to send you the numbers 1998 and 2017. We know Ali in the future, and weā€™re here to help you. Now that introductions are out of the way, we hope youā€™ll continue to spill the contents of your dreams and your daily activities to us via your magiq internet journal. Love, Future Mounties."

Actually no, donā€™t do that.

14 Likes

I thought it was 4? 13, 14, 15, 16?

Edit for clarity: four numbers which are 13, 14, 15, 16

7 Likes

I saw 13, 14, 15, and 16, but Iā€™m going to go back and looks at the pages to make sure.

3 Likes

The mourning song HAS to be the poem! Right?

5 Likes

I think so. Thereā€™s a heck of a lot of songs out there though. There must be a way to marrow it down somehow.

5 Likes

Could someone repost the poem? I canā€™t seem to find itā€¦

4 Likes

Post 1135

4 Likes

Thereā€™s seven sentences.

7 Likes

So looking at this, thereā€™s 32, but 2 of them arenā€™t actually words for numbers. So maybe thereā€™s something to do with it?
1: 4
2: 4
3: 5
4: 6
5: 5
6: 5 (Actually FIVN)
7: 6
8: 6
9: 9
10: 9
11: 9
12: 9