Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Oh that aint good! What does knatz know?

4 Likes

I’ll try in a few minutes if no one gets to it first, but what about reversing the alphabet, A=Z, for 24?

5 Likes

Just tried it: ARRMSMRMZAMO Not sure that’s any more help…

5 Likes

Maybe the pattern with the other cyphers will help? In all of the others, the substituted letters have been consistently in the same place in each word, or betweenthe words, etc. I personally suspect IN as the substitution, because it appears repeatedly in the clue. And if the Zs aren’t cipher letters, (they could be, but I’m leaning toward not right now), that narrows down what the clue could be…

5 Likes

ZI_HN_AZ_O

Hmmmm

7 Likes

“Zilch, Nada, Zero”
Answer: none. 9.

17 Likes

Brilliant @Viviane

Edit: Also I’m copying the completed answers to a new thread for the numbers. The top post will be a wiki where we can bring all the answers together into one master list.

10 Likes

agreed.

5 Likes

In the meantime, I think we’re really making an impact on Knatz via her dreams to keep her going! Yesterday’s message has the “best” response in terms of how she “responded” via her journaling. We should send something similar to her today and keep that positive energy going for her (she sounds like she needs it, as “the most cynical SOB in Chicago”).

15 Likes

So are we going to send more information today?

4 Likes

I think we should send our new list of numbers like we did yesterday…that seemed to work really well.

8 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

4 Likes

Agreed. It seems like it stuck subliminally, not consciously. If we make use of that it might be if we give her codes, keywords, etc, her brain might store them for later and just pop into her head when she needs them. Id say we send the numbers if for no reason than it worked yesterday and even if she doesnt remember it now it might be like last night where it randomly pops into her head.

5 Likes

The store isn’t part of the Fragment

5 Likes

I realize that now ^^ thanks

5 Likes

Okay, so is anyone available to record the new information we have?

5 Likes

(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/4/48ec20d06b133bb24234942cd7123bcef7cbcc2c.mp3
So here’s the recording!

8 Likes

Do we want to give them all of the numbers again, or just the word answers?

7 Likes

I like the recording, but yeah, I think we need to give them the 8 numbers as well if that’s not too much trouble.

10 Likes

Also, the words followed by pronouns was for clue 2, I think, not 3?

6 Likes