Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

That’s better. Something felt weird about it.

6 Likes

The time the sun rises?

Maybe? It would make sense.

4 Likes

THREXFRXCATERPILLAX: “Thread from caterpillar” X replaces 2 letters.
Silk. SIX

10 Likes

Maybe NE replaces the letters of the words.

The F - Sun - - Sunr -

I’m all over the place with this.

9 Likes

I started looking at this too, but maybe just the N replacing letters?

4 Likes

I thought it was just N at first. I only thought perhaps it was NE after a few minutes, but again, I’m all over the place.

EDIT: Perhaps the N replaces more than one letter.

9 Likes

Whatever it is, the N is involved, so that narrows down the potential numbers. It would leave one, seven, and nine as options. (I’m leaning toward not seven just because it looks like the change is happening in the middle rather than the end)

7 Likes

For YIVNGDIVRIIIIVFIVSTYIVR

I think it is “Young Deer In It’s First Year” - IV replaces second and third letter.

Which would be Fawn.

This then gives FIVn. Which could reasonably be Five, just don’t know what to do with that last “n”

Also, great job on the first set of notes

11 Likes

I think we can safely take that as 5, given that the 3 in “15#” didn’t match up either, but it unlocked the next bit. :grin:

10 Likes

Lol I just saw that you posted that up above. My bad :sweat_smile: . Double checking I guess

8 Likes

Keep up the good work guys! I gotta leave for Tennessee at 6:30 am to see the eclipse.
So night!

8 Likes

For 24, there’s 3 sets of “IN” in the phrase, and that appears to be the only repeated set…but removing them doesn’t make words and I haven’t quite come up with a replacement theory yet…but if it’s swapping in an “IN” that makes me think the answer becomes nine?

9 Likes

12 - TNEFNESUNNENESUNRNE

I think “NE” replaces the last three letters of each word, so it could be “Time From Sunset To Sunrise”. The answer would be “night”, and replacing “ght” gives us “nine”.

11 Likes

Most current post. Will keep up to date.

2 – LETTERYOURFORUSFAILINGWEGRADETHEIR

Letter for failing grade

F

Pronouns added after words. Our remains add it to “F”

3 – FHEREFEESFAKEFONEY

Where bees make honey.

Hive

F replaces first letter of each word

4 – THREXFRXCATERPILLAX

Thread from caterpillar

Silk

X replaces 2 letters

6 – YIVNGDIVRIIIIVFIVSTYIVR

Young deer in its first year?

Faun? Fawn? Yearling?

Roman numeral 4 replaces the second and third letter of each word.

4? 5?

12 – TNEFNESUNNENESUNRNE

Time From Sunset To Sunrise

Night

NE replaces the last three letters of each word

21 – SEVOFWRVTTENREVORDS

Set of written records

File

Third letter replaced with V

23 – AINBBREVIATIONFINORNINORTHEAST

Abbreviation For Northeast

NE

Add IN after first letter

24 – ZIINHNINAZINO

?

9 Likes

Also, last night we received clues 1, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, 28, and 32. Tonight, we got 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 21, 23, and 24. That’s 8 clues a night, and they’re all different numbers from 1 to 32. I think it’s reasonable to assume we’ll get the other 16 clues over the next two nights, giving us the full sequence to…something? Maybe a code Knatz and Lane need to enter into this device? Or something that will help us decode the unrhyme? I’d say once we have the numbers, we’ll need to put them in order (perhaps “barring fours” by removing any that gave us 4 as an answer) and see what we can do from there. In the meantime, should we make a master post or a new thread for our clues and answers, just to keep them all together?

12 Likes

Great work everyone! And yes definitely should keep.a master post of the clues somewhere. I’ll make the first post a wiki or a new thread in the morning.

7 Likes

Well done guys!

4 Likes

So I’m guessing we’ll receive a certain amount, like 40, of these.

4 Likes

Kaylee has some mad Skillz

6 Likes

Also I agree with @Tinker that its probably nine I wanted to share my struggle and ominous messages with 24 ;)
Anyone else on this special little piece?

IMG_0448

8 Likes