Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

yup…2 was pronouns, 3 was swap the first letter with “f”

5 Likes

I unfortunately can’t do the recording…is someone else around that can do one to incorporate the numbers?

5 Likes

Oh, have we still not sent anything? I think we might have missed our window, then. I don’t see the file input. Anyone want to confirm?

6 Likes

I can record with a script, but I haven’t caught up today and I’m not sure what the numbers are? :disappointed_relieved: But if you tell me what needs to be said I can definitely record it.

5 Likes

Just checked, and I don’t see an input box. On the bright side, we now know we need something by before 8pm EDT?

6 Likes

What numbers? And I read it as it is written.

Edit: So something like this? I still have the prompt open.
(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/5/5c0658196d4bf68f22fb32e30553b659d40342c3.mp3

4 Likes

If you can send anything, I’d say go for it.

5 Likes

I think you did it for the last clue but I didn’t hear it with the others…where you describe the solution method, give the word answer, and then say what number the word becomes. And then maybe at the end just run through the complete set of numbers.

Edit: If you still have the input available though, maybe just send what you have and not risk it going away. If not, we can get it prepped for tomorrow evening!

6 Likes

I relistened to @cheyyyme’s version. I made this as a copy of that one.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry, I had to step away for a call. The short version is that we had 8 more lines to unscramble. Post 3 on this thread should have the methodology for each one:
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/fragment-14-unrhyme-numbers-collection/1390/3

9 Likes

Nothing new today. Probably didn’t work. Finicky maqic.

6 Likes

Starting this train a little earlier today. Would we like to send anything? I could see us just sending the fine recording @Mr5yy made yesterday with the numbers. But if anyone feels strongly to send a bit more ‘rah rah, you can do it!’ as well as encouragement I wouldn’t argue.

I’m assuming in the end we’re going to have a total of 4 drops of 8 clues each to bring us to the 32 the BoB keeps talking about. So I’m eager to get our hands on the next set of clues to get decoding.

12 Likes

I agree. If someone wants to do a more encouraging version, they can. If not just send yesterdays.

10 Likes

I’d suggest we send yesterday’s, just to make sure something’s sent.

10 Likes

I would vote for someone send it so we don’t miss the window? I would hate for us to miss out again when we have a perfectly fine recording to use. :disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

I’m stuck in a car right now. Can anyone send it?

5 Likes

I might be able to

EDIT: I tried to send it but it was the wrong file type

4 Likes

Try converting it to WAV?

5 Likes

Just got home. Converting it now…

6 Likes