Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Is there any way we could add the secret phrase to the little ‘jingle’? That way, if our combination doesn’t work, maybe hearing the word might spark some inspiration for her.

6 Likes

I’d say that’s up to the skill of the person doing the recording and coming up with the jingle. Doing a jingle for 1998 2017 would be pretty easy.

I think we’d need to pull in peak era Julie Andrews in her Mary Poppins prime to make a jingle out of ‘Cartocrasmucatalystic’ but maybe you or @cheyyyme have some mad lyrical skillz.

10 Likes

For all those who aren’t in their “prime” like @Robert and I:

13 Likes

I think Mary Poppins is a safe refernace no matter people’s age lol :smile:

9 Likes

Sadly, I can’t carry a tune to save my life. :joy: I could maybe manage a Menards type jingle:

6 Likes

Anyone remember the 0100 00 1066 jingle from Hastings? It’s a numerical jingle so it’s a bit more relevant

5 Likes

I worked at Menards. That jingle is catchy enough to sketch it into your brain.

5 Likes

Is some one going to record the years?

4 Likes

Anybody want to record the number chant? @cheyyyme @Revenir

5 Likes

I can if no one else wants to? I’m not very lyrical or good at making up songs, so it’d just be pleasant speaking, though. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I think that is great. I am not sure we can whip up a jingle or song in this short of time. May just repeat the numbers (perhaps the magimystical word) a few times, and that may be our recording for today/tonight

5 Likes

Ok, I’l whip up something in a few minutes. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m gonna add a lil ambient music in the background again, maybe it’ll help make it more memorable?

8 Likes

(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/d/d134608587217843a61a09d288ab0f2692843567.mp3

Did my best to pronounce ‘Cartocrasmucatalystic’ clearly and correctly, but here it is. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Ahhh, dang.

3 Likes

I like it. Send it on in if you can.

4 Likes

That sounds awesome!!

2 Likes

It’s “leviOsa”, not “levioSA.”

Kidding, you did it perfectly @Revenir.

15 Likes

Et voila, it is sent!

@Augustus_Octavian You mean I’ll never be head of the class?! :scream:

13 Likes

I had a bit of a medical thing. Hypoglycemia. Revi, seriously you did a fantastic job. I’m not sure how that would have come out of my mouth.

11 Likes

Aww sorry you’re not feeling well Chey. :disappointed_relieved: I’m sure it would’ve been awesome if you’d done it, we’ve both got those slick midwestern accents :sunglasses:

12 Likes