Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

We could work on adding awareness to the system. For example, if she knows something is going on in her dreams, then she could more easily communicate with us back and forth.

4 Likes

Iā€™d say go ahead and send it.

3 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

Itā€™s sent! :grin:

10 Likes

Nice! I canā€™t stick around all night, so Iā€™ll see you guys in the morning to analyse the response. Assuming Charter fixes my internetā€¦

4 Likes

Aw, sorry youā€™re dealing with internet troubles. :disappointed_relieved: See you tomorrow Panda!

7 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Great work Rev!

11 Likes

Great job @Revenir!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Thisā€¦ This is taking a turnā€¦

3 Likes

It would be too easy, but wouldnā€™t it be a kicker if the numbers were 1994 and 2017?

11 Likes

ya know, unless we come up with something better in the next 23-ish hours, Iā€™d say thatā€™s as good a bet as any.

6 Likes

I would laugh is hardā€¦

2 Likes

Knatz is in the year 1998, as was affirmed in Deedsā€™ last blog post that she posted today, so that is also another possibility if weā€™re going for years. Also, I think itā€™s interesting that the ancestral memories can only be had by one person at a time. Iā€™m not sure if the original holder immediately loses the memories the moment the next holder (or Collector, I think, sorry, Iā€™m blanking out at the moment) is born, or if it is a gradual shift, over time Kind of like how it is in The Giver.

7 Likes

I have an idea so crazy it just might work. Iā€™ll be back.

12 Likes

The only way this could be more ominous is if you had said ā€˜Here, hold my beer.ā€™ right before this.

Be careful, Augustus.

12 Likes

Itā€™s nothing bad. I just asked Deeds to see if Sullivan wrote down any numbers in that last message through the Neithernor book that she summarized on her blog, to see if he planted the combination for the suitcase there.

10 Likes

Now hereā€™s something I just noticed. Knatz is assuming her daughter will have her same abilities, does this mean adept abilities are an inheritance? Were one of Aethers parents as inclined to technology? Was Martyā€™s bloodline known to produce wells?

8 Likes