Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Any consensus on what we are doing today?

8 Likes

Letā€™s do it. :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to check in at 6pm central :innocent:

5 Likes

@Augustus_Octavian How about something along the lines of unseen friends wanting to help her? Much like their mysterious benefactor. In fact if she gets suspicious down the line we could just pretend to be the benefactor!

EDIT: Also instead of just doing a basic recording of someone reading the story we should also try and put sound clips (for example a lion roaring) in as well to reinforce the story. As the website does say ā€œSounds and Storiesā€. That might help with the problem of the story changing in transition

4 Likes

Only 5ish hours till the reply deadline

1 Like

Much as I wish adding a disclaimer could do something, I donā€™t think weā€™re going to have much control over how her mind takes and interprets the dream. We suggested the theme of searching for something, and her mind recalled a possible trail leading to the next fragment, so Iā€™d consider it a success.

As for sending a message tonight, perhaps passing on some determination for the quest ahead wouldnā€™t go amiss? Going out of state to track down an MIA Mountie with a briefcase doesnā€™t sound like the simplest thing to do.

8 Likes

Draft something up - we donā€™t have much time.

5 Likes

Is it okay to use Augoā€™s? That one sounded good to me, and Iā€™m worried we donā€™t have much time.

5 Likes

I agree, letā€™s send what we have (a great draft by @Augustus_Octavian) and start planning for tomorrow.

12 Likes

I think using @Augustus_Octavianā€™s script was the plan all along, and the disclaimer was just a jokeā€¦

7 Likes

Is Chey around to record this? If theyā€™re unavailable, I have a halfway decent mic if we need it.

5 Likes

@cheyyyme! If your on, could you record? If not @Revenir, if Cheyy doesnā€™t do it by 8:20 or 8:30 est, you can go ahead.

8 Likes

Hmmmā€¦Seems like Chey isnā€™t available, so Iā€™ll get to recording? Downloading a lil ambiance for the background right now. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I think itā€™s yours tonight! Go for it!

8 Likes

Anything I could be of use for?

3 Likes

Ok, here it is! :slightly_smiling_face:

(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/c/c8e3ed94e90921767f751435fd69c7e84755c11a.mp3

10 Likes

Nice! I think weā€™re spot on for tonight.

5 Likes

Sorry, Rev you did an awesome job.

5 Likes

Hey Chey! Good to see youā€™re on!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had spotty internet for the past few days, so Iā€™m gonna shoot out some ideas in case I go incommunicado.

3 Likes