Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

I agree that perhaps we should wait and see what happens with the case, but I do think we’ve had an effect, though not as directly as we’d like. Her mind took the story from last night and adapted it to remind her about the briefcase. It’s almost like an “exquisite corpse” dream spell. Where we sneak story with a purpose into her own psychic terrain and she takes the purpose and runs with it. I think we’re right where we should be.

14 Likes

Do you guys think it’s too late to do a poll? It’s about 8 right now, so we have four hours left…which isn’t a whole lot of time. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Because we may not need to? Because it could terrify her to kmnow people are in her dreams? Because it could interfere with her natural dream abilities?

Hey if it looks like it’s out only option is be happy to discuss it. But she’s doing what we need her to fight now. Why mess with that?

4 Likes

We didn’t need to tell Augie that much about us and we did. It helped move stuff along. Would it terrify her? Maybe, or she might be immensely curious about it. Would it interfere with her natural ability to dream? From what a I’m seeing, her natural ability is editing our recording. And it does look like she’s starting to go into the right direction, but she still needs that shove.

3 Likes

Yes, @Endri this seems to be the best route of action!

6 Likes

But I think what Robert is also getting at is that our messages don’t come across as straight forward as when we were talking with Augie. We don’t know how telling Knatz that “we are and we are here helping” comes across. Maybe she perceives it as “I had this feeling someone is watching” and then starts to get nervous that the storm is coming for her next and panics.

Like @Endri said, we seem to be in a good place right now

11 Likes

So now we wait and see what Knatz does. Of course tomorrow we may need to formulate a story to tell her again.

5 Likes

If things go in such a way that we want to try something a little more direct again, I think maybe try having several of us send the same file and try to boost the signal that way, maybe have more of it come through the way we intend.

7 Likes

We could do that… Maybe a test? Have Knatz dream something pleasant, like playing with her favorite animal?

4 Likes

I don’t think we should tell her anything about us as it might turn into a dream about time traveling zombie mountaineers riding evil storm clouds. So ye I’m gonna have to agree with @Endri and @Robert.

9 Likes

I think tonight we skip sending anything. She seems to be on the correct path… For now.

9 Likes

Okay. Great teamwork. :+1: (Not trying to be rude.)

5 Likes

So I just had this thought. Why don’t we tell her what Augie is trying/already doing?

Edit: Not tonight.

5 Likes

09 PM22 PM36 PM46 PM

5 Likes

So, either a bust as far as letting things happen on their own, or she didn’t write anything because she was with Saberlane (whom she’s been kind of writing the journal to).

11 Likes

Would it be a good idea to tell her what Augie is doing? If they new, they could help him. Would that be good?

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s a good idea. Augie seems to be on his own path. Knatz has her path and her path is to find and open that case.

9 Likes

We should definitely work on writing something that would maybe help her get that case open.

8 Likes

Yea…I don’t think we should skip days anymore. I think we need to plan on sending something every day.

10 Likes

Sounds like a good idea.

4 Likes