Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

The think we should send something as she has noticed that her dreams have changed. Maybe we can send something that will trigger a memory that will help her to find Nib. The end of her message makes it sound like she needs help and guidence. So maybe we need a dream involving a map and compass?

2 Likes

Last night we tried to send her an encouraging dream and she felt sad and freaked out by it.

Maybe we should stop doing ththings to her unless she is at a dead end.

7 Likes

The only thing that feels like a good idea, atleast to me, at this point is to reveal our selves. Not who we are but just that we can communicate with her on her dreams. I can write up a quick script if you want.

3 Likes

So we tell her weā€™re here to help and just hope that the dream doesnā€™t turn into another lion stabbing nightmare. We donā€™t have the time to not to send a message. Our goal it to open the book before the 94 Mounties are wiped out

1 Like

Sheā€™s in the process of following her best lead. Let her do it under her own power. Messing with her dreams won t speed her up.

10 Likes

We dont know if we will be updated if we donā€™t send a dream.
Im all for giving her rest, she deserves it, but I donā€™t think we can risk that right now.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not saying to mess with her dreams and influence her. Iā€™m saying tell her theres people that are and can.

Edit: I guess I am saying to mess with dreamsā€¦

2 Likes

Do we have enough time or people to do a poll?

2 Likes

We can try, but I donā€™t think it will work.

3 Likes

I dont think a poll is needed, unless we have a more even split of mind.
My vote is that this is a nescassary evilā€¦ One we must preform quickly.

4 Likes

I agree we have a mission and we must complete it. A small bit of discomfort to save the 94 Mounties is a good trade off

3 Likes

I agree with @Robert. Letā€™s see where her natural dream abilities take her, since our last three dream messages did not have anywhere close to their intended effect. We can always try tomorrow if this doesnā€™t work tonight.

12 Likes

Iā€™m gonna agree as well, maybe letā€™s just see where this goes. Hopefully sheā€™ll include the stuff with Nib in her journal so we can help solve the lock.

10 Likes

Okayā€¦ As always I will move to vote with the majority. We are two late in the game to be divided on these kinds of descisions.
If you all think it will yield results, we must have faith it will.

5 Likes

So weā€™re kind of split. Half wants to let her dream peacefully, half wants to let her know me exist. Maybe we tell her tomorrow and see what happens tonight? If we get more info about the suitcase, we should definitely tell her.

6 Likes

I think thats a great idea @Mr5yy ,
We will see what her natural magiq currents provide, and learn from them what we can. If we hear nothing we wasted a night but will tell her we exist as a united front.
Is that how we are proceeding?

3 Likes

I doubt a revelation about who we are and what we are looking to do will even work, based on how awry our other messages went.

6 Likes

We havenā€™t been able to 'tell her anything. No specific message we made has gone through as intended. I donā€™t think we have that level of communication her.

7 Likes

Whats the hurt in trying? Its better then sending her metaphors, or nothing at all.
(This is of course assuming we hear nothing tonight)

3 Likes

A revelation would work better. One thing we havenā€™t tried is just a straight out, in your face, message. Weā€™ve sent recordings fit for a dream and they keep going wrong. Why not try it?

2 Likes