Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

There are other Mounties that have lost their minds, it’s just incase

2 Likes

In the message detailing the attack, it did say that Ascender wasn’t remembering some things.

2 Likes

Ahhh, didn’t know Ascender was having problems.

2 Likes

There was a lot going on in that one, pretty easy to miss (I had to double check myself).

2 Likes

So are we just waiting for tomorrow night? Also I don’t think we are following any path. It’s Deirdre that has to find the way to Neithernor not us. The location we need her to visit might be the start of the path. But I don’t think it’s the path of wool. I think Deirdre has to follow the path of silver like her mother was. The only thing I have to back this up is that Sullivan said “you are your mother’s daughter”.

3 Likes

I was gonna say maybe we also needed to do this spell but then i spotted the line that you had to use it near the effected person -3-

4 Likes

That’s seriously brilliant Rimor. I was curious if returning to Bunratty might open up a new location, but that makes sense with what you are saying. After all, Aisling came from Ireland. That’s where her path began, so to speak. Maybe the location will kick off some new information.

In the meantime… I’m deeply concerned by what Augie plans to do, being a lightning rod. I’m not sure this means we’re closing in on the end days for the '94s, but if it is…what’s next? How can we manage to get three more fragments? Maybe some kind of…groundhog day scenario…? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Well, I’m not so sure about Deidre following the path of silver, especially since I have absolutely no idea what happened to her mother. And my thought is that we are looking at the end of the 94 Mountiees, there’s pretty much just been a repeat of everything that happened last time. Maybe Rev is right and we’re going to end up doing a groundhog day scenario.

2 Likes

If we are able to get at least one last communication to/from Augie, we should probably try to figure out how we might keep in contact with the other Mounties since he’s the only way we’ve been indirectly in contact with the rest (making sure one of the other Mounties can access his email, or try to get us access to the Book again, something like that).

And something about understanding why he’s doing it, but wishing that we could find another way, obviously.

5 Likes

So we have a couple of all important questions for tomorrow. Good. Hopefully Augie hasn’t done anything drastic…

3 Likes

So again, it all boils down to time.

3 Likes

And time, it appears, isn’t our friend here…

Edit: Has anyone tried anything with the Thornmouth magic Time Shifting?

3 Likes

The problem is, lightening rods don’t necessarily get damaged until they have take a huge amount of shocks. Sometimes this damage is minute and fractures only appear under close scrutiny.

We know what state Augie is eventually left in, but not how long he takes it for.

And we can’t mess with the path that got to the start of fragment 13, or we will loop and not complete this.

3 Likes

Also, what about Deeds visiting the Art Museum that King Rabbit stalked her at?

2 Likes

What about it?
The museum in question no longer has the painting she was looking at, when I visited last spring they told me “It was on loan to a third party”

Other then that I think that the whole situation was pretty open and shut, so to speak.

4 Likes

For the book, to open more pages

2 Likes

Has anyone sent a reply yet?

1 Like

No. Atleast not that I’ve heard.

Edit: Going to come up with a quick draft.

2 Likes

How about this?

Hey Augie!

It’s 5 again. Is everything going alright? Your last message scared quite a few of us. Can you tell us why you’re going to try to be a lightning rod for the Storm? So that we can understand? And would it be possible for you to give us an email so that we could get into contact with other Mountiees? Sorry for the questions, we just don’t want anything bad to happen.

Mr5yy, along with Basecamp 33

3 Likes

I don’t think he knows what he’s going to be a lightning rod for so we should probably change that to why are you going to be a lightning rod.

EDIT: Also I think that augie is the only person we can talk to for some reason. I don’t think Fletcher Dawson made it so we can choose who we talk to

3 Likes