Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

That would explain why there was no mention of a recovery.

3 Likes

Knatz mentioned in her first message the incident, so I assume it already has.

6 Likes

Oh, I hadnā€™t seen it yet. Only the second.

2 Likes

12 PM24 PM33 PM57 PM

14 Likes

Ooh interesting. Well that sort of worked.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve somehow lost the link to the site. Could anyone send it to me?

4 Likes

Sorry folks, I was trying to fix up the images so that they were in sequence. Which site, @Sellalellen?

4 Likes

Hereā€™s the link :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Okayā€¦ So we need to see that lock. Butā€¦ How?

5 Likes

We will see. Remember our goal here is to help them unlock the book. She might very well figure out how to unlock it on her own. We guided her into trying.

If something is bothering her, sheā€™ll write it down. Itā€™s her means of working through things.

14 Likes

Well, good news is that we donā€™t need to contact Augie. Bad news is he has gone poof.

6 Likes

I feel for this Lane guy, I can only imagine the pressure heā€™s under right nowā€¦
Iā€™m worried as to where this is going, history has taught us that some boxes are better left closed

9 Likes

I am assuming that whatever we need is in that case.

Perhaps her dream is symbolic/prophetic of her current/future situation. The lioness could be an abstract representation of the case. Knatz will have to chase after the case and eventually pry open the case. It will be a struggle but thatā€™s what weā€™re here for. We have to help her catch and pry open the lion.

So whatever we send her next, needs to encourage her to get that case open.

11 Likes

Great job with the inception-ing today! It looks like the story angle is working the best from what weā€™ve tried so far, so Iā€™d vote stick with that and make it work! Any chance we have any spells we can dream-send to her for opening locks?

9 Likes

I believe we should forge a story about Augie or ā€œThe Doctorā€ After Sanjiv, the picture how we found Augie after the memory wipe

2 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

Wait, I just thought of something. She naturally seems to be writing about the parts of the dream that disturb or worry her. She didnā€™t write about any of the other elements we put in the dream. I have an idea for the next message, letā€™s not freak her out too much, but add something notable to the part we want to focus on.

6 Likes

Iā€™m just throwing in ideas here, but what if we communicate our own situation this time? In a similar way to how we were trying to communicate searching last time. Maybe we create an object in the story, unspecified, but have the character go towards it, only to find an imprint in the mud, of a object that had been, but is no longer there.

4 Likes

A thought of mine and I donā€™t know if you guys are actively doing such while putting the dream stories together. Are we looking up meaning of what weā€™re putting into the dreams in a dream dictonary? It could help us more with symbolism and such, because small little details in dreams mean huge things sometimes.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a really good idea! @Hohenheim
Lets compile a list of possible symbology and look them up?
We have a lion

6 Likes