Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Yup! We’re inception-ing Knatz’s dreams, essentially, via sound files! On the first day we tried introducing ourselves and asking questions, day two we tried sending an encouragement, and today we’re trying a narative story.

7 Likes

What were the replies?

2 Likes

http://www.fletcherdawson.com/983534othe-chronocompass/

Here’s the reply to the second one, the first should have a picture up above.

2 Likes

Sorry, meant these.

3 Likes

Post 448 has the first one.

2 Likes

We’ve been keeping an archive of sorts.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/fragment-14-communications-with-the-past/1357

6 Likes

Thanks for everything, really. I will get to work as soon as I have something to do. Anything you need worked on right now? I have a capable computer and editing software. Not sure if it would help, but it does seem like you are making audio files.

3 Likes

Someone else correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it’s a waiting game now. We won’t know if this method worked better than the others until we get a reply at midnight eastern time. So we could brainstorm what we would want to communicate tomorrow information-wise, but probably won’t start writing a script until we see the reply.

7 Likes

Yep, now we await the response.

4 Likes

I listened to the file. Are we asking a question today, or something else. Like I said, I am pretty new and don’t know exactly how the communications are working.

4 Likes

Questions are good Panda (I shortened your name, I hope that’s okay!), we can answer questions. At this point and time, we don’t know much of how our communication through Knatz’s dreams work, but we sent a communication where we asked a question, and the question didn’t translation well. We suspect we are sendimg messages that can translate into emotions or motivations, so that’s what we are focusing on. Although, other ideas are definitely welcome. Right now we are giving a sort of “feeling” of searching out fragment 14

10 Likes

Welcome @pandaboye - long story short: we are communicating through time with our predecessors in 1994. We initially we’re able to send emails through time. We’re not exactly sure what happened, but after we found the 13th fragment to the Book of Briars, that channel went down.

We’ve now discovered that the magiq channel we had used to send emails to one 1994 Mountaineer now instead “incepts” the dreams of one of his associates. We’re figuring out how the spell works as we go along. Any help you could lend would be appreciated!

6 Likes

It’s hokey, but…

“Sweet dreams, dear Knatz, whenever you are.”

10 Likes

Okay, so I’m not 100% sure, but I think we might be a little in the future compared to our last message. Not that long, at most 2 weeks. One of my main reasons for this it that Ascender appears to be bettet. Why do I say this? If Ascender wasn’t, then I think that alot of what would be worrying Knatz would be about Ascender, but instead she’s focusing on her daughter.

2 Likes

You must not have kids.

7 Likes

Nah. But she would have atleast mentioned how Ascender is if he was still gravely injured.

5 Likes

That’s a really good point.

3 Likes

It does seem strange…

2 Likes

I mean, obviously it’s not going to have been that long between Augie’s last and our first recording. But from the look of it, there’s been enough time that Ascender was been cleared from any danger after the attack. That attack was brutal and then the Storm hitting him right after? Knatz would have stayed with him for a couple of days to make sure nothing was wrong. And she probably had a check-up also.

4 Likes

What if he hasn’t been injured yet? What if this is before our other communications?

4 Likes