Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

This is the transcript of what I recorded.

“Knatz, my name is Chey. Listen and try to remember. Please don’t give up on the Book of Briars. There are other of us Mountaineers out there working alongside you to open it. You are not alone. We can do this together. Remember, hope is its own form of magiq. As a friend of yours says, ‘trust in the flow of magiq.’”

14 Likes

I like it

8 Likes

A) that was perfect, B) it gave me shivers, C) you have a lovely voice and D) I presumed your name was short for Cheyenne, so I’ve been mentally pronouncing it correctly. I totally get it; “Augustus Octavian” is actually pronounced “Dave”… Or is it (drumroll) “Steve”?:sunglasses:

Forgive me, it’s late on Friday afternoon, I still have a bunch of work ahead of me and haven’t slept all week since me, my wife and my kids all have colds. I’m feeling extra silly as a result!

13 Likes

Thanks for incorporating some of our idea’s btw!

6 Likes

It was definitely a combined effort

5 Likes

Augo, you’re too nice to be Steve :eyes:

10 Likes

Good job encorporating a little bit of everything, while still keeping the message straightforward. :blush:

And good job everyone else who helped work towards what we should send.

7 Likes

Are we doing any sound editing?

2 Likes

If we think we need the ambience, sure…but I’m also now kinda thinking we don’t need to. So whatever the group thinks, I’m on board

5 Likes

Na, put it up as it is.

4 Likes

Someone else will need to upload it. My workplace won’t let me access the site. I’ve already converted it to MP3.
(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/8/805b2f46a7a3172c442201c8a8ba998387970ea8.mp3

8 Likes

I got it.

6 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work.

8 Likes

Forgot to post this! It’s sent!

15 Likes

I feel like the people at NASA must feel when the rocket takes off into orbit!

16 Likes

Or when they send stuff out into the void to hopefully make contact with intelligent life.

13 Likes

I missed a ton of this, but I just want to say y’all are awesome and I can’t wait to see how Knatz reacts! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

10 minutes! I can’t wait!!

4 Likes

Must…stay…awake…

5 Likes

05 PM17 PM26 PM

15 Likes