Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Okay so what components are going to be used for the script?

• Mention Augie
  • Scene setting
  • Conversation
  • Multiple voices
  • Direct statement
  • Ask a question

0 voters

2 Likes

When do we want to cut the poll off?

2 Likes

Cut it at 4.

2 Likes

:joy: 4 people or 4 oā€™clock. Units matter.

3 Likes

@Mr5yy - he thinks our connection was routine email. It would be awkward to say ā€œwell, we couldnā€™t send emails anymore, so we just incepted your friend instead!ā€

I say we leave Augie out of this.

9 Likes

Welp! Guess Iā€™ll see what you guys send tomorrow then lol I hate timezonesā€¦

5 Likes

vote, friend, vote

2 Likes

I did! Good idea with the poll!

Edit: Also, thanks to @cheyyyme and @Mr5yy for volunteering to record!

5 Likes

A. Inception is awesome. B. She was one of the few people he mentioned, so I came up with it one the spot. C. This is probably the most confusing thing weā€™ve ever done.

6 Likes

For timeliness, do we want to cut the poll off at 3:30?
Then we can put the script together and whoever is doing the recording can get that done.
Then weā€™ll need to edit, review, and send.

2 Likes

Ok. Sounds like a plan. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Always give yourself more time than you think nessesary when dealing with audio, just a tip.

7 Likes

Thanks, it can get messy I know!

4 Likes

12 voters, 34 votes, 6 options to choose
Direct statement and scene setting got 66%
Conversation got 58%
Mentioning Augie and having multiple voices got 33%
Asking a question got 25%

So it looks like we will have a set scene with a direct statement. Perhaps a conversation as well.

Who wants to write up the script?

5 Likes

Iā€™m not very good at scriptsā€¦

2 Likes

Okay, how about this:

ā€œHi there Knatz! Sorry for this method of communication, but things are going pretty weird of us right now so this will have to make do. Iā€™m (name) part of a fellow Mountaineer lodge. We somehow received part of your journal last night, and thought we could try to help you and your fellow Mountaineers.ā€

2 Likes

I want you to know you are not alone. Iā€™m guessing most people have gone to bed or left for Friday night. Iā€™m on my way to an open house myself so canā€™t help too much for a while.

We arenā€™t sending an email. We are influencing someoneā€™s dream. To decide between choice A or B.

But we have to do something or waste the whole say. So go for it

11 Likes

Thatā€™s what scares me. I donā€™t know how I will influence herā€¦ I want to appear friendly, but to appear in a dream is beyond my comprehension.

Edit: Doing a rewrite.

4 Likes

I can do the recording. We can do it :relaxed:

3 Likes

Believe in yourself. We believe in you. Take your best shot and we worry about step 2 when we need to, together,

4 Likes