Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

We may have that long, but unfortunately I don’t have that long to create the audio file as that’s 5am here. Of course, someone else can do it if we really need the time though.

2 Likes

About how long would we have to get this together?

2 Likes

We get a response to what we sent in 10 hours. That response might be ’ I slept the whole night with no vision of the future until 2 minutes before my alarm woke me up and I didn’t hear much of it.

Sooner would be ideal.

11 Likes

2/3 hours tops to get audio recorded if I’m doing it, 9 or 10 till deadline.

3 Likes

Ohhhh. Time zones.

4 Likes

Yep, I’m UTC +1 atm lol. You can imagin the time this reply is coming in here lol.

2 Likes

So let’s flesh out what the conversation needs to be.
Should it be very direct?
Are we asking a question or giving her information?

3 Likes

I like @Kelseys idea. Simple and repeated.

You will succeed in opening the book with the help of the other mountainerrs.

Ali will okay and grow up in a world of magiq.

Trust your friends and family.

Trust in the flow of magiq.

Open the book.

16 Likes

We can probably go a little more than that safely I think. Even if it’s just to add that we’re friends of Augie’s. She needs to know it’s not random, that we can be trusted.

7 Likes

I still think we need to set the scene, even just a little. We don’t want to just throw a disembodied voice at her.

3 Likes

Given all that’s going on, she might get suspicious of really positive messages that have little context. Especially since what she said in response to the last one was that she did HEAR something…and if I heard a mysterious voice pushing me towards a thing that I was skeptical about I’d get real suspicious real fast

8 Likes

You could just say you’re her conscience :wink:

2 Likes

But she is prone to getting insights from tgevfuture in her dreams. It’s not random. Random would be if someone showed up and told her this isn’t her power manifesting that’s she’s used to but random strangers invading her dreams with am agenda.

8 Likes

Now that would certainly freak me out lol, I don’t want no little Jimmany Cricket telling me what to do! :wink:

6 Likes

My one thought with “setting the scene”, is that our words seem to happen in conjunction with the other aspects of her dream. Like she was dreaming of Ali, and then heard Robert’s words from “somewhere”. I just wonder how that will come across in a dream, you know?

8 Likes

I mean random as in like…a new voice. The way her response sounded to me, it wasn’t like she got the vague idea that something was lost, it was that she did hear a voice saying it. And if this dream manages to “stick” with her more, we don’t want her to disregard it as just another one of those pesky future dreams (or something more sinister) because she couldn’t trust the voice she heard.

5 Likes

My take on it was because it was literally just a voice with no context it was not incorporated into the dream.

7 Likes

Indeed, it’s hard to predict. Maybe the safe feeling will come across? Maybe it does literally put the setting to what we’re saying? Maybe she gets a load of absolute nonsense? There’s so many possibilities right now that it’s very hard to know what’s the right approach atm.

11 Likes

I think at the very least we should include something about Augie.

4 Likes

Sorry if I sound pushy here, I’m trying to work off the little knowledge of dreams I currently have. I’m going to say this now; I’m a lucid dreamer. I know a little about how dream worlds work and how to manipulate them. I also have done guided stuff like I was writing above to create the safe place. The rules we’re playing with here a different, but I’m just trying to apply knowledge. Things could, and very likely, work differently here to what I know.

13 Likes