Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

We could just create a separate thread on the forum and upload them there too.

8 Likes

One way or the other we may need this record.

Voicemail might mean earlier than 94ā€¦

5 Likes

Augieā€™s grand father?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea Robert - maybe we could make a separate thread with all of the responses to Augie, including the text ones we did previously, so people donā€™t have to dig for them?

8 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/fragment-14-communications-with-the-past/1357

10 Likes

You guys did great! @Robert that audio clip is both incredibly well said and also hilarious
Thank god Iā€™m in New Orleans, no one noticed my random outburst of laughter :joy:
Canā€™t wait to see if this works! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

This midnight thing is going to be so much eisier on my sleep schedule! No more 2 am adrenaline rushes from spoopy messages.

10 Likes

Only an hour left!!!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Is this the girl who was with Ascender when he was attacked?

6 Likes

I think we have to find that Journal.

4 Likes

Sounds like itā€¦

4 Likes

So we didnā€™t really get a reply to our promptā€¦but thereā€™s gotta be something here we can useā€¦

3 Likes

So can we expect this daily? And is that us in her dream, our message?

5 Likes

Ali, as in @AlisonB, as in Climber?

12 Likes

Enjoy some ramblings from yours truly.
Do with them what you will, but take them with a grain of salt.

She saw this coming ā€¦ maybe that dream was another prediction or what have you ā€¦ could her daughter have been/is going to be used by a group like KS to try to open a door into Neithernor or wherever ā€¦?
Getting some Portencia and Climber vibes off it, not that I think this is helpful.

So, will we receive journal entries then? Must we submit something in order to get one? Or will they just appear? I assume we do since the Fletcher site asks what weā€™ll send, but then does it even matter what our responses are? Does what we send affect what journal entry we get?

Could we find the journal now, or have to wait for entries? Would the storm have wiped it out? Or would it still be hanging out on the interwebs somewhere to this day? Where would we even start to look if thatā€™s the case?

9 Likes

So some things that we learned from this at face value:

1. This doesnā€™t seem to be like our messages with Augie, where we could directly interact, but I think @Mr5yy might be on to something. Weā€™ll have to test things out more.

2. To me at least, this seems to be the journal of Knatz, who we learned accompanied Ascender on the trip where he got hurt by Missouri. Sheā€™s sharing said journal with someone I assume to be another Mountie who goes by Saberlane. She has a daughter, who I am guessing is the person named Ali that she mentioned, but I could be wrong on that since there isnā€™t something stating that Ali is her daughter.

3. We know the general area of where Ascender got attacked, or at least Iā€™m kind of assuming we do. After all, I donā€™t feel that Missouri was named Missouri just for laughs. There is a town in Missouri called St. Genevieve. It has a population of about 4,000, and is south of St. Louis, and is fairly close to the Mississippi, which would be a manageable drive from Chicago, which is where Knatz was supposed to start from (itā€™s about 5 hours or so, so itā€™s not terrible).

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve got right now, but there are some pretty intriguing theories up above that I need to consider closerā€¦

12 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinkingā€¦ Could this be her mom?!? Or, more likely Knatz. My mind is being blown either wayā€¦

5 Likes

Climberā€™s ancestors have been Mountaineers for generations. This being Knatzā€™ journal doesnā€™t preclude it being Climberā€™s mother.

11 Likes

It also sounds from her journal like sheā€™s expecting something to happen in her dreams? ā€œNothing last night, except a dream about Aliā€¦ā€ Does she think that the close call with The Storm caused her to dream things? Or stop dreaming things?

11 Likes