Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

If I read this right, it’s looking for an image, a sound file, or an html file.

Sound files make sense since the text indicates ‘sounds’.

8 Likes

Also, I just saw that the story references Neithernor, and my mind is blown.

8 Likes

I only get “Custom Files or All Files”

3 Likes

@Augustus_Octavian Where is the Neithernor reference?

4 Likes

Does your Custom Files choice list sound files too?

3 Likes

I don’t want to derail this too far, but is there something we are maybe missing, something we should be sending instead?

8 Likes

A song?

1 Like

Nope, just says “Custom Files.” I’m using Chrome, if that matters.

3 Likes

Yeah, on Chrome that’s all I get too. Huh.

4 Likes

Even when you are operating across the time-space continuum, apparently you run into IT issues.

9 Likes

Welp, I don’t have any sound files on my computer to send, nor do I have the capability to record any. I don’t think I can be of any more assistance with this one - sorry guys and gals!

4 Likes

For the record, despite png being on the list of allowed files on IE, I get the same error you do when I try to attach it. So that list may be bogus anyway.

4 Likes

A sound file… I have some songs we could send?

3 Likes

Good job guys. I’ve been mostly lurking lately, sorry about that. But maybe we just need to wait for the right file or find the file somewhere?

8 Likes

If sound files are allowed, it could be that someone could verbally record the story of the ant and the caterpillow. If images are allowed someone should photoshop the story files together so we send the whole thing, rather than pieces.

8 Likes

Well I did some testing to see what files I can attach. I downloaded a super simple mp3 of a button click from the web and yes, the website does allow me to attach it. I didn’t actually hit send though so nothing was sent.

8 Likes

So who has the voice closest to Morgan Freeman that wants to read the story?

4 Likes

My money’s on @Robert.

8 Likes

Either Morgan Freeman or David Attenborough!

4 Likes

Y’all lost your damn minds.

Here’s a parallel idea. Instead of sending an email to someone. Maybe we’re leaving a voice mail? Maybe we should try for conversation?

Granted, I have no reason to believe this. It just seems more in line with what we did last time. Sending the story works too. Either way we’ll probably find out who’s on the other line.

10 Likes