Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Great idea!!! Maybe the puzzles also?

3 Likes

Probably one thing at the time - remember when we sent multiple things to Augie the first time we tried using the Chronocompass, it came as a jumbled message.

9 Likes

Based on my awful ability to convert time, I believe the times in the UK will be:

5pm - 5am → We send messages

5am - 5pm → We receive our message

Is that what you were asking?

5 Likes

That seems like as good a place to start as any, Augustus. Given that we’re not exactly sure what we’ll get in return…

Also, I had a :tinfoilhat: thought…I need to go back and look at some of our most recent communications with Augie, but maybe sharing stories is some kind of spell? Or a spell component, at least.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s what it seems to be saying. I think it’s saying that in a dream sounds and stories are things that blow away easily.

My puzzle brain tells me there should be more of a point to those words, like they’re a clue or something. Aside from an odd number of words that start with L and S I don’t see a lot.

I got nothing. Sending a story seems like a fine idea. Sending the Ant and the Caterpillow is as good as any. I can’t find a great reason to send anything else specifically, really.

How this gets us back in touch with the BoB so we can work on the 14th fragment, I have no idea, but I guess we’ll see.

6 Likes

Itsuki used to say that we made magiq with our stories… Boy, do I ever miss him.

8 Likes

Is everybody okay with me sending them?

8 Likes

Thanks @Brendon

@Robert that makes sense as when you wake up you tend to forget about what you dreamed about

3 Likes

Go ahead!

4 Likes

So let’s go with @Augustus_Octavian’s idea. Send the first part of the story.

6 Likes

I’m curious to know who our recipient will be, Augie or someone new. Who ever it is they must have a connection to the Book of Briars

4 Likes

We could potentially send the whole story if we wanted, we just combine all the PDF’s into one file

5 Likes

There might be a file size cap but it would be something interesting to investigate. Also we might not want to over load them

3 Likes

So… it won’t allow me to attach the .png files the story contains. It won’t allow for xcel spreadsheet or word files, either. Any other ideas?

3 Likes

Can we convert it to pdf?

3 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t know how to do that.

3 Likes

Post one of the files here, I can take a look :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When you go to save the file change the file type in the box below the one that allows you to rename it to PDF

2 Likes

ant and caterpillow2ant and caterpillow1

4 Likes