Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Yeah, 5s right.
We don’t want to disclose anything that could put Augie in danger.

5 Likes

I am also here! However, on the off chance that it is still Augie, sending a message with no information could be weird? Can we come up with something that would make sense either way? Maybe say that we had some problems with our connection?

7 Likes

"Hello there!

I’m -name-, I and my friends got this email and where told to message it." Possibly?

4 Likes

Is this one different? Wasn’t there a textbox before? All that is showing up for me is a place to attach a file. But that could also be my phone/computer

I could also be very wrong

5 Likes

It’s showing up the same for me, could someone post a picture?

3 Likes

No, you’re right. There’s only a way to upload a file.

5 Likes

No, I’m getting the same thing, just a file attachment field.

7 Likes

So a file… Maybe a story?

Edit: Maybe Augie’s story?

5 Likes

But if we are indeed connected back with Augie, that might look a little odd

5 Likes

Your right… What could we send that we have? Was there anything new that we got?

3 Likes

A Picture for 5 per request.

9 Likes

Yeah, I think we can safely assume that whomever we’re sending this to, Augie or not, is an ally. Does this mean that Sullivan and the Council think that at this point we shouldn’t need to send direct messages anymore, or is this some non-ideal consequence of the portal magic?

And the italicized line definitely suggests sending stories to me, not necessarily information…there’s power in stories shared, and all that?

9 Likes

Okay…so it’s definitely different. Do we approach this like sending a message to someone still, or maybe we compile Augie’s stories and send it to…whoever is now on the other end?

3 Likes

Thx. :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Sending stories?
This could be interesting, do we know if we have to revert back to our nocturnal ways of life? (Ie 4am squad)

6 Likes

My guess is the response will come at midnight EST this time. But that assumes a pattern here, and this has already broken the pattern.

9 Likes

I forgot to ask what the UK time for the messages are now.

EDIT: Also is the message saying that stories and sounds in a dream are like leaves swept into a stream?

5 Likes

Going by this we will most likely receive a file in return, so a story is a good idea.

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but why don’t we send the first section of the “Ant and the Caterpillow” story? Someone familiar with Sullivan or Fletcher may recognize it, and therefore recognize us as allies of those two.

9 Likes

Also the puzzles with the blanks in the middle might be a good idea

2 Likes