Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

I got it, as well! Nice work as always, @Robert and @Brendon!

6 Likes

My guess? We may have to do this at the end of every fragment, before the next one starts.

Thatā€™s just conjecture, though.

11 Likes

I think I speak for all Mountaineers everywhere (and everywhen) when I say that if that is the case, then Challenge Accepted.

10 Likes

So we have to wait till 12 and then input the code! Well done @Robert and @Brendon!!!

3 Likes

Well, at least itā€™s 12 and not 4!

7 Likes

Nice work @Robert and @Brendon! Hopefully itā€™s 12 as in noon, not 12 as in midnight. And maybe we will be connected with a new person this time. We should prepare for that possibility with our message todayā€¦

6 Likes

Well, Im guessing it will be like the last time where either will work.

2 Likes

It will probably be the same ā€œoutgoing message at noon, incoming message at midnightā€ or vice-versa scenario.

I didnā€™t think of the fact it may be a different person, and was mulling replies to Augernon about his last message to us. What should we say in the draft, assuming itā€™s not Augie?

7 Likes

I think we should start with another intro message and not mention right away that we were talking to Augieā€¦So if we do get in contact with Augie again we can be like oh good we got you back something happened on our end blah blah blah. But if we want to continue on not talking about the year we are in, if we mention talking to Augie in 94 and we get someone in an earlier time, we have a problem. So if we can look back at our very first message maybe?

9 Likes

Well would you look at that, it worked for me when I just tried again. Maybe I should pay more attention to the places I am clicking next time

8 Likes

Thatā€™s why I waited until I had a full nightā€™s sleep to take a crack at it :wink:

8 Likes

Oh donā€™t mind me Augustus, I am just making a few notes:

ā€œI will not attempt temporal magiq right before bedā€

:wink:

16 Likes

But it could be fun!!

4 Likes

5 minutes till show time!

3 Likes

2 minutes!

5 Likes

Are there enough people here to approve a message, or do we want to draft something and wait? I was thinking we could base it off the first message we sent, but probably change some details because we know more now and have different questions to askā€¦

5 Likes

You, me, 5, Brendon? I think thatā€™s plenty.

4 Likes

ā€œLike leaves swept into a stream, are sounds and stories in a dream.ā€

5 Likes

Should be enough people. Letā€™s make sure itā€™s not someone different weā€™re messaging though.

3 Likes

ā€œGreetings Earthling. We hail from the future!ā€ ā€¦ no, thatā€™s not good.

How do you write an email to someone whom you donā€™t know as a recipient?

8 Likes