Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part Three

Did anyone else call? I tried but I didn’t get a new message.

2 Likes

There was no change. it IS 7 in new york right?

2 Likes

No new message. Well, the text we got today said 2pm. maybe we try again tomorrow (after we try again at 10, of course)

5 Likes

It’s definitely 7pm EST.

2 Likes

I feel like we’re completely lost here.

2 Likes

I think all we can do right now is be ready.

4 Likes

I am just taking what @supernova (not sure if they is in this big long thing because they seem new, @Endri, can we add them?) posted in the main forum but have you guys seen this?

4 Likes

The Dog name should be Brin. He talks about the Faered, they’re the kids who jumped him n the park, and a girl named Angie is one of them.

2 Likes

I am still at work, so I am going to be looking into it more when I get home in about 30 minutes, but it could give us a direction when it seems l like we could use a tiny bit of it. We also may not have enough information. This could be the final step to unlocking this fragment and we just aren’t there yet

2 Likes

@supernova is a new recruit as of today. We can add them but you might have some explaining to do if you don’t want them to read 700 posts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m kinda freaking out we found a new page. This is pretty epic.

6 Likes

Holy cow! A new page!

3 Likes

Wow, this is kind of nuts. Congrats to @supernova on the fantastic find! So, I guess we should get to work on getting the right answers?

Starting with the first one…any ideas? According to Brandon’s notes, the hero is Beyell, but that’s not an option here. o-o;

2 Likes

Four possible first names
Stan John Eamonn Sam

Five possible last names
Lantern Dawson Lankshire Daunton Larkfield

2 Likes

Any one have the notes? or at least most of them?
EDIT: Like an archive we could search?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s something that really threw me off. Maybe this was the final version, or a separate one entirely? The story we got never mentioned the Faered, a person named Angie, plants, dogs… Stuff like that. I don’t think they are connected, plus, I think the book had a different name. This is likely about the story mentioned on the mom’s site.

3 Likes

Lux made an archive of all the old files, but I’m not sure if it’ll help.

2 Likes

ill go find it

2 Likes

I feel like we suddenly got more people, two in just one day haha but hey the more the merrier.

2 Likes

Lux’s archive is here, to save you some time.

Do we all think it’s safe to post in the public forums? Bit worried it might get drowned out on here, and it’s stuff that The Devoted already have.

3 Likes