CJ’s Magimusings

Ooooooo that’s so pretty!!

8 Likes

We just got back from vacation (eight days in Vancouver) but the Search for Magiq narrative will continue this week! Thanks for your patience while I took a little break with my family!

17 Likes

Hope you had a fantastic time!! :blossom:

9 Likes

WUUUUT. Where in vancouver did you go? Did you go visit victoria at all, on the island? Its probably the book capital of BC

7 Likes

On my way to see Beetlejuice the musical!

17 Likes

Ooh, have fun!

9 Likes

20 Likes

Was it amazing? The clips and previews I’ve seen have looked amazing. Does it live up to the hype?

9 Likes

I thought it was BRILLIANT, funny, and even heartfelt. And every change they made to the original story was for the better.

15 Likes

#Gossvibes

27 Likes

ohh… If only I wasn’t so darn tall (I’d for SURE hit my head on that sloping ceiling) I’d absolutely love to spend time in a lovely place like that!! :cherry_blossom:

13 Likes

#Ebievibes

24 Likes

You have no idea how much I get the tall issue. Good thing our guild hall is wide open plains :rofl:

15 Likes

Ooh, I’m loving the guild aesthetics from your head canon @CJB!

9 Likes

Oh no I need to find out where these places are so I can nap in both of them :joy:

12 Likes

Oh… So pretty… Can we make a topic for sharing these fantastic homes/rooms/vistas?

12 Likes

I don’t believe we have a topic that’s purely home/room/vistas which we can certainly start. However, within the context of how they fit to different guilds, we can revive the Guild Headcanons and Aesthetics thread with more homes/rooms/vistas!

16 Likes

Oh gods!
Maybe I should just share my Pinterest boards for Thornmouth home/room ideas.
I’m sure I have enough to do a significant walk through of the Guild Lighthouse.

14 Likes

Please do! I will also share my collection of cool, and (possibly) strange dream homes!

12 Likes

#Flintervibes

30 Likes