CJ’s Magimusings

This wood and this window are perfect.

10 Likes

If these artists aren’t Ebbies (or Flinters, I suppose), I will be very surprised:

18 Likes

Um… you AG+ patrons are super into Artifacts from Neithernor. Not only do we have a record number of subscribers (40+) but we just closed the AG Papergoods product for the month with 25 orders!

We got some crafting to do!

AG+ now completely covers the cost of running the forum and our main site every month. As it continues to grow (:crossed_fingers:) it will help us by not only covering infrastructure like server space but also providing resources to contract artists and graphic designers, and even app, web, and game developers someday! Thanks so much for your support and patronage. :cjheart:

25 Likes

So exciting!!! That’s gotta feel good after putting so much energy into this. Thanks for all you do - can’t wait to see where it goes next :cjheart:

14 Likes

It absolutely does. And we know that there are TONS of other subscription services out there and our papergoods are just a small “treat” every month, but knowing I have so much support out there to keep doing this wacky thing… It’s so encouraging.

20 Likes

The first thing I see when I die:

12 Likes

For anyone who didn’t watch the Two Reveals Announcement video, I’m taking 5-6 weeks “away” from the forum just to finish The Book of Briars and deliver it to my editor. There is still loads of content scheduled (Search For Magiq, etc.) and @Catherine is also around, but I won’t be personally, directly responding for a few weeks as I get this draft under my belt.

See you in November!

22 Likes

17 Likes

The biggest mood, as I picked up a shift just after saying “I’m going to try walking 15 miles tomorrow for our team!”

I didn’t get 15 miles today. It was 7.26.

17 Likes

That’s better than no miles, @Ashburn! You are such an inspiration for me, and I’m sure a ton of other, quieter community members!

13 Likes

That is still lots of miles!

14 Likes

I didn’t even know there were that many miles.

16 Likes

In case you didn’t know, I’m taking a few weeks to be “away” to spend time with my family and finish this draft of The Book of Briars, though I’m popping in every now and then to catch up and forward The Search for Magiq narrative. I just want to say, I really miss you all! I love our community.

16 Likes

Also, this:image

I finally got to live out my KOTOR fantasies of having a yellow lightsaber. Commonly used by Jedi Sentinels back in the day, yellow crystals used to indicate ones focus on balancing the physical and scholarly aspects of Jedi training, which is the most Ebenguard thing ever.

23 Likes

That’s AWESOME!

13 Likes

I’m catching up on all the Neithernor: Reborn activity and I’m just :spiritseergimme:

13 Likes

18 Likes

The Yellow blades are my favorites too.
The Sentinels always spoke more to me than just a knight or consular.
guess its an Ebenguard thing.
Purple is also one of my favorites, due to its general use in the Legends canon/KOTOR, designating someone who is either a gray jedi or have brought the force into balance and can use both sides.
so…
I REALLY NEED to go to star wars land.

12 Likes

SAME. I personally would have a purple lightsaber (I’m most likely a gray Jedi, as much as I joke about being a Sith lord) but I always play Sentinels in KOTOR, so this brings me joy.

11 Likes

I’m right with you here. I’m much more gray than a straight jedi, and if im in the order, im definitely a Sentinel.

7 Likes