CJ’s Magimusings

brb moving to my new home aka that place

11 Likes

You’re such a ray of sunshine :laughing:

5 Likes

18 Likes

So. Many. Rememberalls.

9 Likes

Matty, Owen, and I are having a little New England mini-vacation after dropping off Kei at summer camp, and because it’s pride month, we’re seeing loads of :rainbow_flag: flags all over. I know it’s only a one month thing for a lot of people, but even in 2019, and especially in this current climate, it’s heart-warming and reassuring to see those flags in all sorts of places, including straight-owned businesses and even churches, especially when we’re traveling somewhere new.

15 Likes

OMGuide, can I just say that the AG+ Game Night alone is worth the monthly subscription, in my opinion.

We just finished playing Spyfall and I haven’t laughed that hard in a looooong time. Well, not since last month, when we played Mad Libs and my favorite quote of all time was uttered,

“I am having so much terror!” cried out Beelzebub.

13 Likes

And that quote is still applicable for tonight, both being the spy and sussing out who is when you’re not! So much terror!

8 Likes

One day… One day, when I have money… Enough for both the subscription AND a computer that can play games properly… Until then, I hope you all have fun with it! :blossom:

9 Likes

I feel that so hard. I want to but Nursing school is expensive :sob:

6 Likes

Broke student hi five! :raised_hand: :clap:

6 Likes

:clap: :raised_hand:

Maybe one day we’ll get the subscription lol

6 Likes

I had D&D last night and couldn’t join, but it sounds like an awesome time was had!

8 Likes

https://ackerlygreen.com/countdown/

13 Likes

Gee, I wonder what that is… :endriwink:

9 Likes

I FEEL this.
Also, come play in the Magiqverse and do both!

21 Likes

This person gets me.

9 Likes

100% agree with that

5 Likes

As soon as the magiqverse graphics engine improves I will :wink: :joy:

5 Likes

I listen to this pretty much every day and it gets me pumped.

15 Likes

Stamp I found in Vancouver:

23 Likes