CJ’s Magimusings

#Ebievibes

24 Likes

You have no idea how much I get the tall issue. Good thing our guild hall is wide open plains :rofl:

15 Likes

Ooh, I’m loving the guild aesthetics from your head canon @CJB!

9 Likes

Oh no I need to find out where these places are so I can nap in both of them :joy:

12 Likes

Oh… So pretty… Can we make a topic for sharing these fantastic homes/rooms/vistas?

12 Likes

I don’t believe we have a topic that’s purely home/room/vistas which we can certainly start. However, within the context of how they fit to different guilds, we can revive the Guild Headcanons and Aesthetics thread with more homes/rooms/vistas!

16 Likes

Oh gods!
Maybe I should just share my Pinterest boards for Thornmouth home/room ideas.
I’m sure I have enough to do a significant walk through of the Guild Lighthouse.

14 Likes

Please do! I will also share my collection of cool, and (possibly) strange dream homes!

12 Likes

#Flintervibes

30 Likes

This wood and this window are perfect.

10 Likes

If these artists aren’t Ebbies (or Flinters, I suppose), I will be very surprised:

18 Likes

Um… you AG+ patrons are super into Artifacts from Neithernor. Not only do we have a record number of subscribers (40+) but we just closed the AG Papergoods product for the month with 25 orders!

We got some crafting to do!

AG+ now completely covers the cost of running the forum and our main site every month. As it continues to grow (:crossed_fingers:) it will help us by not only covering infrastructure like server space but also providing resources to contract artists and graphic designers, and even app, web, and game developers someday! Thanks so much for your support and patronage. :cjheart:

25 Likes

So exciting!!! That’s gotta feel good after putting so much energy into this. Thanks for all you do - can’t wait to see where it goes next :cjheart:

14 Likes

It absolutely does. And we know that there are TONS of other subscription services out there and our papergoods are just a small “treat” every month, but knowing I have so much support out there to keep doing this wacky thing… It’s so encouraging.

20 Likes

The first thing I see when I die:

12 Likes

For anyone who didn’t watch the Two Reveals Announcement video, I’m taking 5-6 weeks “away” from the forum just to finish The Book of Briars and deliver it to my editor. There is still loads of content scheduled (Search For Magiq, etc.) and @Catherine is also around, but I won’t be personally, directly responding for a few weeks as I get this draft under my belt.

See you in November!

22 Likes

17 Likes

The biggest mood, as I picked up a shift just after saying “I’m going to try walking 15 miles tomorrow for our team!”

I didn’t get 15 miles today. It was 7.26.

17 Likes

That’s better than no miles, @Ashburn! You are such an inspiration for me, and I’m sure a ton of other, quieter community members!

13 Likes

That is still lots of miles!

14 Likes