Brandon Lachmann: The Fourth Fragment: General

I think you’re correct in this definition of terminus since in document BL101186_trial1_1_1200121.png the word is used in that way:

“An enormous trash monster was trampling all over the yard heading toward the railway terminus.”

5 Likes

Gee, I am out of town for one day and all of THIS happens? Good work everyone! Can’t wait to get caught up and start helping out where I can again

5 Likes

Hey @Mike - do we know why there is no description or picture for Fleagreen? There’s a page with his name on and then just a bunch of blank space.

2 Likes

We have a new page. The second word ‘darker’ on Bradon’s Worlds leads to this.

http://forestofdarkeningglass.com/dvtd_dd_101986/

Ladies and gentlemen. We have a countdown.

Edit: This countdown seems to end on Thursday, October 19th, 2016 at 3:32 PM EST.

2 Likes

I knew we were going to have a time limit, but not one that ended so soon. We need to figure this out, and soon.

3 Likes

That’s the date listed on one of Brandon’s audio files. Except the file says 333 not 332.

3 Likes

I’m totally will to bet my math failed me. Good catch @AlisonB!

2 Likes

So does that mean to keep “the timeline” we have to finish this before then, because there’s going to be more to do? I’m worried. This seems like a lot!

2 Likes

I’m going to guess not fully.

There are 3 dates we know if we go from Brandon’s recordings and the titles of the files. (Which is different from the days Brandon says he’s recording them.)

October 11 3:33 PM - I believe this is more or less the exact time this data dump became active on the site.

October 19, 3:33 PM - This is the date of our deadline according to the countdown.

October 24, 3:33 PM - Unknown

Plus we know of a fourth recording from Brandon

October 28th, time unknown - The recording Brandon sends his parents.

My purely shot in the dark guess is these are the 4 dates we will be given information leading to the 4 beacons Brandon used. Meaning by the 19th we only need to find the first Beacon.

But you know, if we could find all 4 by the 19th, better safe than sorry. :wink:

3 Likes

Not sure why. But when I was putting Professor Green’s Character Sheet together, I thought that I could use the same picture, just flip it to a mirror image since they are twins. But there is no backstory of Flea I could find so I didn’t put one together. But since there is a file with just his name, it would seem that he should have a sheet as well. Maybe more info is coming?

5 Likes

I want to see more backstory on Flea as well.

If Professor Green in Shard City is Sullivan Green in the real world. Who’s his twin brother then? It’s an interesting question.

2 Likes

My take on Professor Green and Fleagreen is that they are the same person (Sullivan). I can think of a few reasons why he would want to have a dual-identity, but they are just theories.

2 Likes

I’ve been organizing the files and I’m going to break the ones we haven’t looked at too deeply into separate topics.

4 Likes

Yikes

3 Likes

Crap. Fourth element? Fifth entity? Anyone have any idea what they’re talking about?

3 Likes

Eeeek! Sent at 12.33pm - are you on Pacific time? That would be 3.33pm EST? That time/number seems to be coming up again and again.

4 Likes

I have 2 replies to pick from for dvtd102986’s email. Both are comprised of two words. First four letters, second three.

I’ve decided to go with the family friendly one. ‘Have fun’.

If they can do it on their own then be my guest.

6 Likes

@Robert If I could give you a hundred likes for that, I would. Of course, I’d go with the other reply myself.

3 Likes

Hi, all! GREAT WORK! I had a lot to catch up on! :slight_smile:

As it seems there are quite a number of moving parts, are there any that need special attention? Just not sure where to dive in, and am happy to help with anything, if there’s a particular lead that needs some love!

3 Likes

All this really has me worrying that we won’t be able to finish this in time. We haven’t even been able to find the first beacon yet, never mind the rest, then we have to figure out what this “fourth element” and “fifth entity” actually even is, THEN somehow “deliver” those two to them. All that, in what, six days?! It feels like an impossible task.

3 Likes