4.5. The Search for Magiq: Discover Your Guild Bearing

We only have one bearing from what we’ve seen so far. The one that the Guide initially directed you to, which in your case was Nautilore per your previous post, I think? The other results are just the other possible Ebenguard results.

:cjheart:

17 Likes

It’s the most likely conclusion, especially since it directed me straight to Nautilore.

12 Likes

Sorry it’s taken me so long to catch up everyone!
Is it any surprise that I got ARDEONAUT?? I am fairly outgoing and do always like to be at the helm of my ship.
Our affinity is Halcyor’s Unwinding which will be interesting to see what it actually is. I feel like it may have something to do with looking at all the threads of possibility and picking the course of action that has the most favourable outcome

23 Likes

Sorry I’m a little late here and haven’t been around much. I have been trying to catch up. I am an Umbranor with the Encyclovation affinity. This is all fascinating.

18 Likes

I am confusion. Could someone please DM me with a brief explanation. No idea what this is about. Thanks bunches.

15 Likes

So finally sitting down and having a moment where my life isn’t a whirlwind has lead me towards the result of being a Marentide-bearing Ebenguard.

There was a while where I took the assessment a bunch and always got something different thanks to indecision (I just wanted to get the same thing twice in a row to feel more solid about it) so being the eclipse bearing probably explains that quite a bit :sweat_smile:
Sitting down and reading it without being rushed or sleep deprived also helped me to actually understand the words in front of me and allow them to resonate with me ^-^

I love these. I’m so glad it was discovered. It furthers my belief that you can have all sorts of unique people living different lives, but still belonging to one guild :cjheart:

21 Likes

@Leigha, has someone caught you up yet? If not I’d be happy to, but I figured I’d check here before DMing.

15 Likes

Yes, thanks Viviane, Fury hit me up.

12 Likes

I’m an Ardeonaut bearing Weatherwatch, and I am VERY excited about it! :smiley:

I identified as a Weatherwatch/Flinterforge polyguild before, and even took the test to see where I would be in Flinterforge (Phantorist - moon bearing, the exact opposite of my WW bearing). While I will always have a soft spot for the Flinters, I realized that I most heavily identify with Phantorist bearing when I’m at my craft (illustration/animation). While that’s a HUGE part of who I am, I realized it’s not ALL of who I am. Taking all parts of me into account, I discovered that I am above all an Ardeonaut-bearing Weatherwatch. The reason I make art at all is in order to help others find the best in themselves and each other, and I strive to do that in all aspects of my life. It was a really interesting process, going through that self evaluation.

All of this to say, these bearings are such a wonderful addition to the guilds. I’ve learned a lot about myself, and I get the impression a lot of others have had some really interesting self realizations through this new content as well! I just think that’s so cool!

16 Likes

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I cannot figure this out! I think I have all the numbers correct, there are 3 different page numbers, plus the final one, correct? They are: 12, 13, 26, and 80.

10 Likes

@IvyNoble

Might want to check which numbers you’re using… It’s guild pages in a certain order that you can find here!

11 Likes

I agree, double check the numbers. There are six numbers, and each of them are double-digits! If you’re still a bit lost feel free to DM me ^.^

14 Likes

I got it figured out everyone, and thanks for the help @Cirydae and @Skylad! I am an Ardeonaut with the Halcyor’s Unwinding affinity. :grinning:

17 Likes

Finally found the time to work through this. I am a Maelisorn-bearing Balimora, Affinity: Practitioner’s Cradle. I find this assessment to be spot on. :hermanthumbs:

19 Likes

Heck yeah! That’s three of us now! (That I know of)

8 Likes

Four, actually! There’s @what.the.kell, Sky, you, and Ivy!

10 Likes

Gossmere Diaphane: Sight of Propinquity

12 Likes

Looks like I’m another Eclipse bearing Flinter, Corrilave.
In good company too.

15 Likes

It appears that I’m a Navimant-bearing Weatherwatch with an affinity toward Phantasmal Accord!

I really love this, y’all.

Although you are grateful for the small community whose voices still linger in the air as you break away from the pack, you recognize the relief when the untouched woods you come upon eventually fade to silence as you delve deeper into the unknown dark.

You prefer the company of your shadow to the boisterous energy of your crew, savoring the focus that solitude provides as you combine your magiq, experience, and well-honed skills to explore the land and set the pace of those who will walk behind you someday. While others seek trails, you create them. Though the thought of discovering a lost city or ancient ruin is as exciting to you as to the rest of your guild kin, you relish the thrill of being the first and only to step foot on seemingly untouched shores. To see where the path of your unknown adventure might twist and turn as it divulges its secrets to you alone.

17 Likes

Another Corrilave Flinter here (looks like there are a ton of us!)

I’m borderline Phantorist (changed an answer that I couldn’t decide on lol).

I definitely feel that I’m primarily Corrilave, but then when I do have passion for a project, that’s all I focus on.

11 Likes