3. The Search for Magiq: Cataclysm

Thank you.

It’s a very romantic translation of what is usually a collection of bruised knuckles, mild concussions and frozen hands.

I think our high point was forming a spanner arch when 2 of the order got married.

13 Likes

I keep emptying that music box just in case it explodes or disappears or something. The only problem is, my necklaces keep finding their way back there without my help and I’m worried I’ll lose one or two with the box if I don’t keep checking it.

15 Likes

I’m sure if you lose one or two they’ll be hitchhiking for a reason, it might be that they’re trying to strengthen the spell… which means you’ll also have replacements showing up in the future

11 Likes

6 hours 47 minutes til the eclipse.

Nope, not panicking at all. Not me.

16 Likes

Yup. Same. Everything’s cool here. No stress at all.

16 Likes

My token’s basically as far away from important things as I reasonably can get it. I’m sure to any onlookers I’d look perfectly reasonable rn.

10 Likes

shrugs if my token burns down the house it saves me having to finish redecorating. Silver linings and all that…

17 Likes

Literally left my token on the porch of my house last night

12 Likes

Logistics on this hangout, as we enter the less-than-an-hour countdown?

9 Likes

Almost time now. I was going to put my music box outside, but it really just belongs there on my dresser. I’ve emptied it but can’t bear to move it.

12 Likes

T-20 minutes :scream:

10 Likes

I won’t know what happens to my token until I go home for lunch. I figured it bursting into flames or Chaos knows what wouldn’t go over well in the office.

NERVES!

12 Likes

I appreciate that the possibility of it bursting into flames at home while you aren’t there is better than fire in your presence, but at the office :joy:

10 Likes

Anything exploded? Timer just hit 0

9 Likes

Okay everyone ready? In bocca al lupo

I’m focusing on a small but fundamental change in the gathered energy.

See what I see in you
Become that which you cannot
Power bound and promised
Be broken and remade

21 Likes

Okay so the forum was down for basically the whole eclipse… is everyone okay?

18 Likes

Hey @Saberlane are you alright?

13 Likes

Roll call, especially for our spell participants…how we all doing?

14 Likes

Okay, everyone good? That was… well, too long to be not knowing what’s happening.

13 Likes

I think I’m okay. But I don’t like that I couldn’t see the forum for so long. And everyone lost access from the looks of it?

14 Likes