1. The Search For Magiq: The 30 Day Spell

Okay guys, so we redid the image and are planning to share it to our social medias tonight. Any thoughts on what kind of caption to use? Do we use the same spell-like message from that deleted Facebook caption, or what? I want to reach the most people so we have the best chance of getting to the bottom of this, but am also still hesitant about the whole mysterious disappearance thing and don’t want to make ourselves a target for anything that might be less than friendly…thoughts???

11 Likes

I would avoid referencing anyone’s children being lost or in danger. Just sayin’.

13 Likes

Agreed. That seems like personal territory we shouldn’t get involved with until we know more.

11 Likes

Went with the spell excerpt from the deleted caption. Let’s see if anything comes of it https://www.instagram.com/p/BvsSqFbHwCX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=hga5gwegxqiu

12 Likes

I looks… right in AGP colors. Just right.

12 Likes

Let’s keep the SFM discussion going here, but the actual casting is taking place here.

14 Likes

does my first one as a very obtuse form of reference. but i think it works.

10 Likes

I had a specific plan, but then the sun did a thing with the curtains and I had to take a picture of that instead.

10 Likes

It’s beautiful!

10 Likes

I’m so impressed and inspired by what you’re all creating for the 30 Day Spell.

12 Likes

Yeah, people are creating beautiful artwork, photography and poetry!

And I’m over here like “I hide under my desk sometimes.”

15 Likes

I mean, I talked about hiding in my bed today, so…:joy:

11 Likes

And I admitted to being a riser troll (which I’ll be again on Thursday :deirdrexd: )

11 Likes

@Helios - Blue Pilot G-2 for life!

10 Likes

You guys I just wrote a poem about my office ID card holder breaking, because magiq. :joy:

12 Likes

@Ginger - that was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing that with us.

11 Likes

@Augustus_Octavian Yeah! :fire:

13 Likes

Thanks guys ^-^

10 Likes

The Ackerly Green Instagram account was just tagged in this pic. Was this one of us?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv9WFTKhjkS/

15 Likes

I don’t think it was any of us, for obvious reasons…
Also, is it bad that the only thing I could think of 30 minutes after reading today’s spell prompt was “Sweet Caroline”?

10 Likes