1. The Search For Magiq: The 30 Day Spell

@Augustus_Octavian Yeah! :fire:

13 Likes

Thanks guys ^-^

10 Likes

The Ackerly Green Instagram account was just tagged in this pic. Was this one of us?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv9WFTKhjkS/

15 Likes

I don’t think it was any of us, for obvious reasons

Also, is it bad that the only thing I could think of 30 minutes after reading today’s spell prompt was “Sweet Caroline”?

10 Likes

If I weren’t listening to something equally catchy, that would have immediately wormed its way into my head, and I wouldn’t even be mad.

9 Likes

Awwwww man! Now it’s stuck in my head!

10 Likes

I wanted to include a picture with my poem today, since I can actually see the peak of a local ski/snowboard area mountain from my office window, but it’s too cloudy outside to see it. I might edit it post-hoc once the weather clears up in the next couple of days.

13 Likes

Today’s spell prompt is particularly salient for me. I’ve had fig trees for YEARS, and last year was the first time they bore any fruit. Here in northern climes, they are high maintenance and notoriously difficult to grow. Every year, I feel like I learn something new about them and get a step closer to success. They are very intolerant of cold, and so they have to be brought indoors for overnight temperatures of less than 50 F/10 C. I was aware of this when I got them. It was easy when they were little cuttings in small pots. As they grew, I transplanted them into old half whiskey barrels that I would lug in and out of the garage every night, until one year I thought to put them on furniture dollies until they could be left in place overnight safely. Two or three years ago, I learned that they need potassium supplements (potash) to flourish, in addition to regular plant food/fertilizer. Last year, I learned that they need heavy pruning to bear fruit. We’re just in the season here in New England where they can be outdoors during the day; I roll them out when I leave for work, and back in when I get home. We’re in the middle of begging this labor of love once again. That’s the best way I can describe it: a labor of love.

12 Likes

The other things referenced in mine are things you’ve seen before, just not in my possession.

7 Likes

@Cearwyn, your tarot deck is gorgeous!

9 Likes

i actually have a copy of that deck myself, can confirm, its very nice to look at.

7 Likes

i feel like im not entirely getting things over completely with the prompts

7 Likes

I think you’re doing an awesome job! I really enjoy your contributions and seeing what everyone is coming up with for each prompt. Certainly, it seems to be working based on that weird searchformagiq Instagram thing that appeared.

9 Likes

I’m marginally pleased with my phone-based finger painting (though I’d have preferred to try photoshopping an actual bottle
).

7 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwMYVFoH5mF/

A new post.

Hey Mounties. You definitely did something last night. I feel like my head’s finally being screwed back on right. But Woolie’s still in chaos. Please keep up the good work.

Edit:

Capturing this one, because the first one disappeared:

16 Likes

The factions
 Silver and Wool? A world without the Silver hoarding magiq, is that even possible?

12 Likes

Question: am I having a moment? I could’ve sworn that the 17th prompt was “music in the dawn,” but everyone is doing “welcoming the morning.”
Am I the only one seeing that one that way?

9 Likes

No, you’re correct. Mandela effect

9 Likes

:insert wiggling fingers and spooky noises:

8 Likes

I just put it as like a cool title to the image, rather than the tag lol

9 Likes