1. The Search For Magiq: The 30 Day Spell

Yeah, some feel like you’d capture the feeling more than the literal phrase.

14 Likes

does anyone else fell a bit wigged out by the caption?

the text from the message sounds like a spell itself. or at least one i would make…
I dont know whether to be flattered or concerned.

I’ll definitely be working for this one. cause I feel that need.

14 Likes

And I’ve already got some ideas.

9 Likes

I’m really curious about why the hashtag has been used and for what reason.

13 Likes

Maybe if AG shares it on Instagram we might get a response?

8 Likes

Honestly? MY guess is it’s the flow of magiq. especially since we’re trying to figure things out still.

9 Likes

We’ll definitely share it. It would be useful, I think, to see if it disappears, or if someone responds.

12 Likes

Be careful. The last thing we want is you disappearing after you share. Let’s see what happens.

12 Likes

True. Maybe they’ll just take Woolie.

I kid, I kid.

12 Likes

Something tells me that if that happens, we might not be in a very good position to save magiq.

This reminds me far too much of what happened when the Storm was coming after people.

9 Likes

maybe i should re-upload the shield sigils and create a warding spell…

8 Likes

It couldn’t hurt. But… I dunno. I also have a weird feeling that this is something we’ve been waiting for a long time.

11 Likes

Not a lot of anything about #searchformagiq other than what @Saberlane basically said. I was told it appears in places online, and then by the time it’s crawled or viewed, the hashtag and whatever accompanied it is gone.

12 Likes

Weird…definitely down to share it on the AG account, but yeah, I’d like to know we’re nice and grounded and not about to disappear before we put anything magiq-related out there

12 Likes

I feel weird posting it as is, since we don’t know where the original came from, but we’ll redo the image and post this weekend, before April starts.

16 Likes

So this might be a major :tinfoilhat: moment, but the caption mentioned “her daughter” - is this linked to Evelyn Avis Green’s daughter Fina? In one of the journal entries that Sabes and Catherine wrote down, AG mentioned that

(18. The Secret Society: Down to City Hall Station - #70 by Saberlane). Might this be linked, or is there another woman with a missing daughter out there? Like, that’s completely possible, but this seemed like an interesting link.

13 Likes

Oh, that’s interesting, for some reason I had assumed Fina was Avis’ partner, not daughter.

12 Likes

Oooooohhhh, that would also make a lot of sense, and I trust your interpretation a lot more since it was you and Catherine who were reading and transcribing the entries! I think my interpretation says more about me than anything else. In that case, disregard my tinfoil moment!

14 Likes

I’m kind of worried about someone claiming to know where magiq is. Like YAY but at the same time if it isn’t us it could be Wool or Silver, and I don’t think we really understand our standing with either of them.

14 Likes

So, is it like one of those challenges to post a pic of stuff daily? I’m think I’m stupid at the moment and don’t understand it.

7 Likes