Yet Another Hogwarts House Thread

All the official quizzes have put me as a Slytherin, so that’s always been my traditional house, but the sorting hat Tumblr gave a very different interpretation: Ravenclaw/burned Hufflepuff secondary. I can sort of see how that might add up to a Slytherin. It might be a more accurate description, even if that kind of nuance might not fly in school, haha.

After all, nobody believes I’m a Slytherin! I just got that answer so many times it had to be true! I also was a little uneasy when I got Slytherin, because it was a bit darker than I think I am, but the longer descriptions made slowly come around to it.

Furthermore, seems like Thornmouth has an unusual number of Ravenclaws, which makes me think the real sorting hat would have had to think about where I would thrive and learn, not just what my inherent self is for community’s sake. Especially the burnt part. Given the descriptions in the Tumblr quiz, I think growing up Slytherin would have made the Hufflepuff in me stronger. Weird!

9 Likes

Ravenclaw 86%
Slytherin 64%
Hufflepuff 34%
Gryffindor 28%

So it would appear that i am indeed a ravenclaw, which fits with my thornmouthyness

5 Likes