Winter Gift Exchange

Hey everyone!

I’d mentioned this in the Discord, but I wanted to bring it up here as well. Would there be interest in doing a winter gift exchange (a la secret Santa) this year? I’ve never organized one before, but I would be happy to.

11 Likes

This is an awesome idea!

7 Likes

I’d be down!

8 Likes

I have a bundle of stuff for the Augletts, Bash and the twins (I have a couple more things I want to find before I ship it) but postage to/from Aus is expensive so I won’t expect to be part of this :slightly_smiling_face: soon we will have Aussie Mounties and I shall shower them with gifts

12 Likes

sooooo, a good way to do this is maybe get a mod or admin or someone who doesnt want to participate to gather all the names and addresses of participants, put them all into a scrambler, and send out the details at random?

9 Likes

Ooooh that could be my job :grin: (And cause I know nothing of American geography I am the best man for the job cause I’m not gonna know where anyone is irl :joy:)

10 Likes

The nice thing is that you can send anything in the US for a flat rate, as long as you can fit it into a proper box.

8 Likes

Same with postage in Aus :grin:

7 Likes

That’s too kind of you, Sky.

7 Likes

We love this idea too, and AGP will throw their hat in the Secret Saint Augernon ring so someone will get a gift box from us. :cjheart:

11 Likes

You know what, I’ll throw my hat into the ring since I should be significantly less panicked in December.

I’m also thinking about printing some MAGIQ-verse themed winter holiday/Festivus cards if anyone would want those? I’d just send 'em to whoever wants 'em, so let me know so I have an idea of how many to print.

9 Likes

Since the rest of my xmas shopping is done, sure, why not? Would need to do it soon though, cause internatioal shipping sucks, lol.

8 Likes

I’m in…It’s been hectic the last few months, but I’m optimistic about the rest of November through the end of the year…

8 Likes

I’d like to, would just need to make myself not go overboard like the last time I sent something. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I started at the beginning of the year :joy: but you guys keep multiplying!! (Also do you KNOW how hard it is to find stuffed animals that aren’t kangaroos and Koalas!!! It’s super hard :joy:)

12 Likes

I’d love to take part! Best part of the holidays ^-^

And I am living for Secret Saint Augernon

11 Likes

ill throw my hat in. not much money atm, but i can ship off a package

5 Likes

I’m in! Prepare to receive all the warm crocheted things!

9 Likes

@Skylad Are you okay matching? Or do we need someone else to? I’m happy to help with anything since I suggested it.

Do we want to do a cut off sign up of Dec 1, and needs to be sent by Dec 31? Have a short intro about ourselves. And maybe when we ship them, we can send a message to the matchmaker?

8 Likes

More than happy to play matchmaker :grin:

8 Likes