What's Your Signature Item or Accessory?

That sounds awesome! Do you think you could share a photo of them?

3 Likes

IMG_2274

Here they are!

12 Likes

Wow I love them! Need to get myself one from somewhere.

4 Likes

I got the emerald from a jewelry store. It came as the other half to a pair and I gave the other to my best friend so we could each wear one.

The crystal earring I made myself. I went to a craft store and in the jewelry section they had the crystals and I just attached it to an earring!

6 Likes

Awh, thatā€™s so sweet! Gestures like that are the absolute cutest, itā€™s good to have friends like that. And sometimes the best earrings are the ones you make yourself (I have no choice in the matter, since I can only wear clip-ons or cuffs, so Iā€™ve got to modify them if I want to wear them) :blossom:

7 Likes

I know the feeling. French hook earrings always scratch up the skin behind my ear, so every time I buy new earrings I have to convert it to leverbacks.

5 Likes

I wore clip ons for the longest time. Buying regular earrings and then converting them to clip on was such a pain. I found that they would hurt to wear for more than a few hours though and gave up and got my ears pierced for real. Much less painful than having my earlobes pinched for hours a day.

8 Likes

My signature style is my black combat boots with one of my riding jacket. I have several types of black leather riding jacket since I love riding my motorcycle. I wear my riding vest for the summer and a black duster for the winter and a jacket most of rest of the year.

7 Likes

Youā€™re arts amazing. Itā€™s nice to see yet another D&D player n our midst. :smile::smile::smile:

5 Likes

I was a beanie, cargo pants, and combat boot kinda guy back in the day. I think my character would probably look like the past me :thinking::thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

@Darkus Oh, fantastic! Leather jackets and motorbikes are a fantastic aesthetic, the biker look is a good one! And you really canā€™t go wrong with combat boots!

@Kennilworth Thank you! Thereā€™s a whole lot of us about, actually! And once again, canā€™t go wrong with combat boots! Two in a row, thatā€™s almost a bingo. Iā€™d wear combat boots myself if I could afford them haha :blossom:

5 Likes

I wish I could get away with combat boots, but I havenā€™t found any ever made in my size

5 Likes

I used to always wear this mushroom charm necklace, but I recently switched to a glass pendant my auntā€™s friend made and gave me for my birthday. I can usually be fond with a second necklace that always changes based on the rest of my outfit.

I also always wear 4 rings. One is a counter ( like for DnD or MtG, I use it for keeping track of rows in crocheting/knitting ! ), one is a D20 ( it spins ! ), one is a resin ring that matches some friends, and the other is my college ring ( which replaced my high school one I used to always wear ). Iā€™ll have to post a picture when I can. C:

Outfit wise . . . Iā€™m really into a lot of aesthetics so thatā€™s always changing. I love combat boots so I usually wear those, unless Iā€™m just running a quick errand; then you can usually find me in crocs. Sometimes I dress very florally, sometimes Iā€™m a wanna be edge lord. I guess Iā€™d be pretty known for my constantly changing aesthetic choices haha :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

Oh, fantastic! I love the sound of those rings so much! And wearing cute necklaces is the best fun. And I definitely feel you with changing aesthetics: for a self proclaimed goth i sure wear a lot of bright and light colours! :blossom:

5 Likes

Iā€™m the same way. I love that term, wannabe edge lord, it describes one of my looks. Other days Iā€™m feeling the boho.

6 Likes

Isnā€™t it perfect? And I get that completely, I absolutely love the boho look. So many good aesthetics, so little money.

6 Likes

Thanks I love my combat boots because they both are fashionable and functional. I am a believer in that all fashion should first have a function. But most of all they are super comfortable.

8 Likes

I think that my signature item is goofy-designed crew socks. I have tons of these at my house and Iā€™m genuinely excited when I get these socks at my birthday.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s so cute @Comet ! I also love getting socks for presents, I wish people would give me moreā€¦ Silly and fun socks are the best kind. Warm and comfy ones also, ofc :blossom:

5 Likes

Exactly, @SabineBean! A few designs I have are different kinds of game controllers, astronauts, bacon and eggsā€¦itā€™s really exciting!

6 Likes