The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome @Valerian and @Connielass! We could definitely make a gaming topic if there isn’t one already

5 Likes

@Valerian and @Connielass I do not see one and I just searched for one so if you guys want I can make one!

4 Likes

Sure, go ahead! I’m sure there would be plenty of interest in it. I’ll definitely join in

5 Likes

@ignatius i’ll definitely join the topic too

4 Likes

Absolutely, @Ignatius, I’d love it!

4 Likes

Yo, new Weatherwatch on deck! :sun_behind_rain_cloud: Very excited to have stumbled across this world of fiction and creation!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @LeRoy! We’re excited to have you here. Make sure you read through the first post in this thread for all of the rules and info on getting started here. Once you’ve done that there are plenty of cool and fun discussions to check out. After a few hours on the forum you’ll also be able to interact with your guild’s thread, so you can get to know your guildmates. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad if you need help, or message any of us @Wagoneers.

5 Likes

Hey everyone! I just found this wonderful place the other day through an ad on instagram. My username is something I tend to use everywhere, it’s my personal tag of sorts. I’m also happy to go by Zuri for short.

I took the test and I was sorted into Gossmere, which I feel a great affinity towards but I’m also somewhat drawn to Balimora. As far as magic goes I very much identify with Balimora; I’m very much a practitioner of nature magic, animal, plants, crystals, and other natural things attract me and I’ve always had more of a connection with that area of magic. Philosophy and personality, however, I fit very well into Gossmere; I’m always trying to practice empathy and be kind towards others and help anyone I can. So, as you can see, I’m rather torn and would love some help with this.

I’m excited to be here and to see what this place is about! I’ll begin the reading soon since I’m kinda busy with school stuff but I can’t wait :relaxed:

8 Likes

@Zurujay Welcome to the forum my fellow Gossmere!

Our guild leader for Gossmere is @Augustus_Octavian so if you have any questions feel free to shoot him or us Wagoneers a message! For some reason I can’t find the Balimora leaders but maybe another @Wagoneers could fill in that gap!

Trust me the books (especially the first one) are amazing! Honestly I think its typically the personality that gets you into whichever guild (or so I’ve noticed) but I qualified for Gossmere on both so take that with a pinch of salt!

2 Likes

Welcome @Zurujay!

5 Likes

Greetings, everyone!

I am Son but you can call me “Song” (A combination of my first and last name’s first two letters and totally ideal for a character’s name). Like most newcomers here, I discovered the “Magiq Assessment” via Instagram (I was interested in the magic illustration, so I clicked), and I got sorted into Ebenguard guild! I have always been a fan of mystical things, and I have been practicing tarot card reading as a way to explore more about spirituality/mysticism and English language (My mother-tongue language is Vietnamese). Since I just graduated yesterday with a BA in English literature, I seek this “magiqverse” to practice my writing/reading skills and get to know my fellow magicians along the way. I also hope to get involved more in this type of writing/reading experience now that I am out of school (Yay!). Now… if you’ll excuse me, I will have to go read the recently-downloaded “The Monarch Papers” before I can get to know my guild better. Again, hello to everyone!

10 Likes

@Song_Cye Welcome to the forum!

The Ebenguard guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger! So if you have any questions shoot them or us Wagoneers a message! If you like writing/reading be sure to check out the #bookish topics and pretty much everything in the #the-creationary!

Congrats on getting out of school! I know we have several magicians around here somewhere! I really hope you have fun around here on the forum! Also please don’t forget to read the very first post here to get you to help get situated on the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome @Song_Cye! This is a great place to work on creative writing skills.

5 Likes

@Ignatius thanks so much! After doing some reading I think I’m a better fit for Balimora, but I appreciate the help :grin:

4 Likes

No problem! Once again so sorry that I couldn’t find the Balimora leadership! Also don’t forget to read the first post in this topic as that will also help get you situated!

4 Likes

Sounds good, thanks again!

4 Likes

Balimora leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios

7 Likes

Hello Ignatius!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will make sure to check the #bookish and #the-creationary later!

5 Likes

I really hope you enjoy your time here!

4 Likes

Nice, thanks

3 Likes