The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome @NixOt! It’s always nice to have young blood around! It doesn’t matter if you lurk as a lot of people do, you can just join in when you feel comfortable!

@WyrdOne well you’ve come to the right place as we’re all massive nerds around here!

Where in the world are you from @NixOt and @WyrdOne?

4 Likes

Chicago, Illinois

6 Likes

Welcome @WyrdOne! (I wish I had snacks…) Welcome @Rhue_Hyngwar,@LucianTaurus, and @Bitterblossom!

@MorganaMagica it’s good to see a fellow Gossmere join!

I really hope you guys have fun around here!

4 Likes

Hey there, I’m from Brampton, Ontario

4 Likes

Oh awesome! We don’t have a lot of central Canadians as far as I’m aware! (Though I might be wrong as there are a lot of people here :laughing:)

4 Likes

Nice to meet you @Ignatius!
Lovely to meet a couple of Gossmere friends so early on!
Big thanks to you and @Rimor for the warm welcome :heart:

6 Likes

Oooo I’ve always wanted to go to Chicago @WyrdOne!

3 Likes

Really sorry for not saying my guild I was a little eager to introduce myself after not being able to for a few days (I’ve been kept busy with school and some social stuff) I was sorted into Ebenguard.

9 Likes

I totally get being busy! Also don’t feel bad for being eager! That’s good that your excited! @NixOt

The Ebenguard guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger! So if any questions pop up you can shoot me, any other Wagoneer or your guild leaders a message!

@WyrdOne Chicago is a wonderful city! I went there once a couple summers ago, gotta say seeing Chicago (and more specifically Navy Pier) at night was amazing!

5 Likes

Hey there, and welcome to Gossmere :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

@Runa I don’t spin but I’d love to learn and also dye my yarn with natural ingredients (avocado pits,etc). I mostly do crochet, embroidery and hand sewing. :yarn:

8 Likes

Hi everyone,

I stumbled upon Ackerly Green on Instagram and was intrigued. It reminds me of text-based RPGs I used to play in forums ages ago where everyone had a character and created a story together.

I was sorted into Flinterforge, FYI

9 Likes

Welcome @MorganaMagica, @WyrdOne, @NixOt and @MidnightBat to the forum, and welcome @Rhue_Hyngwar to the forum and to Thornmouth.

5 Likes

@MidnightBat Welcome to the forum!

The Flinterforge leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane! If you have any questions shoot them or us Wagoneers a message! My metaphorical PM door is always open!

If you like RPG’s and stuff like that I think you’d like our gaming topic, or maybe our DND topic! If you haven’t already check out the first post in this topic!

I really hope you enjoy your time on here! Feel free to take your time before you post or to just hop right into the mix!

6 Likes

Hey there. Xellernord, and part of the Ebongaurd. Saw an add for this on Instagram and figured it looked interesting. I’m a bit of an artist, trying to get better at it tho. I am a sucker for RPGs although haven’t tried forums that much before.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Xellernord! It’s not too hard to get the hang of how the forum works once you’re caught up on the history and the things that are going on now. A great way to get caught up is by reading The Monarch Papers. Also make sure you read the first post of this thread for the rules. You can message your guild leaders @Deyavi and @Ginger or us @Mountaineers if you need anything. While you get caught up, there are plenty of general discussion topics that you can join in on which are mosttly unrelated to the Magiqverse.

5 Likes

I stumbled upon this and wow. Just wow. Sorted into Ebenguard at a time in my life where I’ve only recently realized that I’ve been running from the hard work needed to actually be a writer and an artist. Running for a decade to the point where this greet ol usa has chewed me up and spit me out. Something clicked one day as I trudged through a job I don’t want to do for another day if I can afford it and realized my calling as an artist and I’ve spent the last two months writing a minimum of 750 words every day. I’ve rekindled a fire and have been working towards a creative project I first thought of when I was 14 and unsure about the future. There’s a part of that story I’m writing that involves magic, I know which character gets it and how they use it what will eventually happen to them but I have only worked on this in small bursts of madness over the past ten years. Scribbling notes in various composition books. A month and a half ago I finished a rough extended outline of my first book. Two weeks ago I sat down and charted out the timeline for how long I wanted to follow this character and it came out to 7 books covering roughly four years. In book two I had planned to introduce magic and have been putting off the study of magic from various cultures across history and how I’ll weave magic into my story with these characters. I found this and just wow, I can’t wait to finish reading Flora and Fauna and get caught up here. I feel like I found something special already just from the first 10 chapters and browsing my guild hall. Looking forward to catching up with you all here :grin:

10 Likes

Hi, I’m chalcedony of Balimora.

I’m a reader, gamer, baker, lapsed artist, and picture framer from Chicago.

I’m working my way through TMP right now. I’m excited to be here!

8 Likes

Hi,

My name is Sylkaegus but you can call me Ezra. It’s not my real name but I like it.

I found this website through Instagram and I actually liked it. I took the alignment test and everything and I’m really looking forward to the story that we all share. I have only been here for less than a day but I can already say that I’m proud to be a Thornmouth.

I consider myself a novice tactician but I am still proud of it. I will usually sketch or make stories in my freetime but I’ll always be looking into something new. Today, that something is the Magiqverse. I like a laid-back life a lot of the time but occasionally I’ll take on something exciting. I’ve recently been getting into more things. Things that I previously would have considering nerdy or geeky. Like D&D. On the other hand, I never considered geeks or nerds to be bad.

I’m going to get back to starting the Magiqverse stories. Thank you for letting me into this safe haven of dreams that become reality.

9 Likes

Hi there!
My name is Lucia and i’m really excited to learn more about the Magiqverse and get to know all the people in it.

I’m not really good with introductions but, I can tell you a bit about myself.

I like to draw and sing and a lot of people say i’m really talented with both, though that’s hard for me to believe. I can be a bit moody at times and I kind of have some anger issues to be honest.

My favorite color is purple, I like all animals and bugs, and I like weapons and magic too. I’m kind of on the verge of failing in school because i’m not very confident, especially during presentations.

I was granted the honorable privilege of being an Ebenguard and i’m going to stop talking now because I know this is way too long for an introduction.

Anyways, thank you for listening.

10 Likes