The Welcome Super Topic

Hi I’m Elm Lovebetter!
I have taken the assessment and I am a Thornmouth which suits me very well. I am excited to start reading The Monarch Papers, and I can’t wait to get more into this world.

11 Likes

Welcome @IvyNoble and @ContessinaFleece to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Void, and I’ll be your Wagoneer today/tonight! I’m from Thornmouth.

First of all make sure you’ve read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer that’s linked there, those will give you the basic rules of the forum. Once you’ve done that you can get in on some of our many discussion topics such as currently reading where you can discussion any books you are currently enjoying, everyday beauty for sharing nature photos, or our lovely pets topic where you can share your little friends.

@IvyNoble your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, you can message them or any of the @Wagoneers for help at any time. There’s also a Q&A if you have any further questions. Once you’ve been on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild pages where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates.

@ContessinaFleece your guild leader is @Sellalellen, you can message her or any of us @Wagoneers for help at any time. We also have a Q&A if you have any further questions. Once you’ve been on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild pages where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates.

Don’t be afraid to jump right in and share your interests with the community, we’re very welcoming and love to see new faces getting involved!

4 Likes

@IvyNoble and @ContessinaFleece Welcome to the community! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer! If you need any help at all feel free to shoot me a message!

5 Likes

I am a very active person, with work, rugby training and my son. That being said, when the chance to chill out arises I take it :grin:. Like I said I am a larper as well, and enjoy it soooooooo much. I only started reading about 11 years ago cos of a book called " The Painted Man." Have been hooked ever since.

8 Likes

Welcome @IvyNoble and @ContessinaFleece!

4 Likes

@Bandit oh cool! We have a thread where you can talk about your work but I I don’t think we have a larp thread so if you want to can creat one!

5 Likes

Hi, I am Bludolfinz, found this while scrolling thru HP related material on Instagram. I am super interested in this as it seems like a lot of fun. I got sorted into Ebenguard and the description seems to fit very well. I have read the forum primer and rules, will be starting the MP1 this evening.

During the day I’m a pediatrician and by night/on weekend, I am a DIYer and gardener.

14 Likes

Mam just when I thought I was gonna get a day off :laughing:

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @bludolfinz!!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

Thanks for getting ahead of the curve and reading the forum primer and the first post!

Next your guild leaders are the wonderful @Ginger and @Ashburn! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&Athread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourselves to your fellow guild mates!

Finally some threads you might want to check out are work and gardening!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @bludolfinz! I’m Void, a Thornmouth and Wagoneer.

3 Likes

thanks @BrokenVoid and @Rimor

5 Likes

Hello everyone!!

I’m a stay at home mom, for the time being. I saw an ad for AG on facebook and it was mostly the logo of the moon in the sun that caught my attention. I’ve read 75% of Flora and Fauna, and I’m rushing to catch up. It amazes me that I’ve never heard of this site before, as I tend to live on the internet now adays.

I was sorted into Thornmouth, and I’ve read the Forum Primer, the Rules, and a lot of the introductions on this thread alone. I’m excited to finish reading Flora & Fauna, get started on learning more in depth, and meeting everyone!

:wave:t2:
:v:t2:
:kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @greenmermaid!! As you probably know I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

Thanks for getting a head start by reading the forum primer and first post!

For formalities sake your guild leader is the talented @Sellalellen! If you have any questions you can PM her or any of the Wagoneers! We also have the handy Q&A thread you can use!

When you’re ready you introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Thornmouth welcome thread! There is also the Thornmouth evening hangout you can chat to your fellow guild mates in!

So now that’s out of the way tell us about your interests!

4 Likes

Ooh, you and I are in a similar place lore-wise! Once you get your Trust Level 1 and can message, I’d love to have a reading buddy!

5 Likes

@Bandit - please create a LARP thread. I’ve never participated in a formal LARP, but I’m a huge ren-faire junkie, love DnD, and am wildly obsessed with the fantasy/immersive LARPs like College of Wizardry and New World Magischola. I’d love to learn more from someone with experience!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum and to Thornmouth @greenmermaid! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. Super happy to have you!

4 Likes

@Hekate

I’m more than willing to have a reading buddy. I know I had a few question reading Floria and Fauna, but ended up figuring out the answer. It would be fun to toss around theories and things of the sort. :smile:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, my fellow newbies and the great people that come before us!
Amazingly, I came across this on instagram while going through stalking cats that I follow. Totally normal things.

At first I thought that this was one of those “false” advertising things or some type of spam, but the premise and design seemed too interesting to pass over and I said, heck it, why not?

Glad to see that it was neither of those things. So kudos to you all that helped decide how and what to advertise. It helps that the email was quite personable.

Now then, about myself; I like a wide variety of subjects and have always loved rpgs, immersive stories and RP.
I’m someone that gets involved in social groups pretty quickly in most places I go; I love getting involved in the community.
I put all my energy into a quick burst of socialization, so I’m either animated and enthusiastic or completely withdrawn. :laughing:
Hmm let’s see, I’m a proud mother of a beautiful, fluffy, frenetic, fat, black cat, I have a considerable amount of hobbies and interests, this is already long as is so won’t list them. Though,the tippy top of the list is reading.
After taking the assessment I got into the Weatherwatch guild. Looking forward to getting into the books, this community and the lore of Magiq! :grin:

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Aeryce!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

Some thread that might interest you are book recommendations, currently reading, hobbies and pets! We also have the #bookish category full of book related threads!

6 Likes

Welcome @Bandit, @bludolfinz, @greenmermaid, and @Aeryce! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer! I had a surprisingly busy 24 hour shift yesterday so I apologize for my lack of involvement but I am so happy you got to meet the other Wagoneers!

Like they said if you have any troubles/questions feel free to shoot one of us a message!

7 Likes

Welcome @Aeryce! I’m Void, Thornmouth Wagoneer. I’m around to help with whatever you need!

6 Likes