The Welcome Super Topic

Hey, welcome to the forum @Hekate! I’m Void, another Thornmouth Wagoneer. Like Rimor and Ignatius I’m here if you need anything. Very happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Heya, Void! Wow, y’all are all so active - what a lovely way to meet folks.
Any tips on how to feel less awkward inserting myself into threads, or is that just part of starting out?

4 Likes

Nah, just find a thread you’re interested in and share a little bit. I was a little awkward starting out too because I had never talked been part of a forum before, but everyone here is very welcoming and understanding so feel free to share as much or as little as you like until you’re comfortable.

5 Likes

We’re always lurking on the forum somewhere :laughing: Everyone feels awkward at first but ya just gotta throw yourself into the deep end. All the Mounties on here are wonderful caring people so you’ll have a lot of support!

3 Likes

Hi all!

My name is Ali, and I found the forum through insta. I just started the Flora and Fauna book, and I’m excited to see what this is all about! I was sorted into the Ebenguard guild, which sounds perfect for me. My username is WitchOfBones because my day job is in animal skeletal anatomy. I read tarot cards and do a lot of plant tending and foraging, and I hope to meet some interesting people here!

11 Likes

@WitchOfBones Hello and Welcome! I’m Ignatius, the Gossmere Wagoneer! I highly recommend taking a peek at the forum primer if you haven’t already!

Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to them or us @Wagoneers! The Wagoneers besides myself are @Rimor and @BrokenVoid both of which are Thornmouths!

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you’ll be able to post in the Ebenguard guild hall which you can find here!

As for your interests I’d highly recommend taking a peek at the hobbies topic! I’m sure you’ll find quite a few other users withtarot cards! I’d also love to hear about your work over in the work topic! We also have an awesome gardening topic!

Once again welcome and if you need anything feel free to shoot one of us a message!

4 Likes

Welcome @WitchOfBones! (Awesome FYI!) I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

3 Likes

Thank you and @Rimor for the warm welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @WitchOfBones! Sorry about the delay, I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. You can message me anytime if you need help.

3 Likes

Hello :grin: I am Bandit

A really good friend of mine pointed me toward this lovely place. @Sapphire. I have recently got the books and working my way though them. I was hooked on the first page!
I larp as well so this is a welcome change of pace.

Assessment says I am Flinterforge, and I agree. Always feel good about having something in my hands.

Looking forward to really sinking into this. Thank you!
Bandit

12 Likes

Welcome @Bandit to the Ackerly Green Community!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

To get started here please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re both really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your guild leaders @Tinker and @Viviane! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself, @Ignatiusand @BrokenVoid! We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Flinterforge guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So tell us a bit about yourself and your interests?

6 Likes

Welcome @Bandit! I’m Void, a Thornmouth and Wagoneer.

3 Likes

Hello Bandit! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer! Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything!

3 Likes

Hey, I’m Darrius
I’m pretty new to this sort of thing but it caught my eye. According to the assessment I’m in the Balimora guild and I’m really looking forward to diving further into this! I’m a pretty social guy so I’m thinking this’ll be fun.

9 Likes

Hello! I’m Aurelia and I’ve been sorted into Ebenguard. I feel like it fits pretty well and I’m excited to meet my fellow guild mates.

I found this site through Instagram which seems to be a common theme. I’ve already looked at the primer, the forum rules, and the FAQ. The Monarch Papers vol 1 is downloaded on my kindle and burning a hole in my backpack.

I work in software consulting during the day and I write and do aerial circus (silks, sling, and trapeze) in my free time. I’m from Atlanta but I work from wherever my job sends me.

9 Likes

Welcome @DarriusDei and @Aurelia to the Ackerly Green Community!! My name is Rimor and I’m one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So to get started please make sure you both read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your guild leaders! @DarriusDei your two wonderful leaders are @Helios and @Nimueh! @Aurelia you’re fabulous leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! You can PM either of your leaders if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall and the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourselves to your fellow guild mates!

@DarriusDei tell us a bit about yourself and your interests?!

@Aurelia you should check out werk, hobbies and the writing topic!

7 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Aemorniel, and I found The Guide to Magiq over the weekend, and then read through The Monarch Papers. I am apparently a Weatherwatch - not sure what that means, but I’m game for an adventure!

10 Likes

Hey I’m Sam and well I was sorted into Gossmere. I’m interested in this community and what the story we create will bring and make us experience.

11 Likes

Welcome @Aemorniel to the Ackerly Green Community!! My name is Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So now thats done tell us a bit about your self and your interests?

4 Likes

Hello! My name is Oddity, it’s wonderful to meet you all! I’ve run RP servers on discord and I enjoy fantasy, larping, cosplay/dress up, writing and world building! Also cooking and baking but I don’t think that applies here…

I found this through a lovely friend of mine on Instagram!

I’m still working on catching up with the story, and doing all the readings so bear with me! It’ll take me a bit to find enough small bouts of free time to read

Through August I’ll be workin from 8-5 and during school year I’ll be busy 8-2:30 (Pacific Time Zone).

The quiz place me on Edengaurd, which seems right but also so does Glossmere so I’m not sure what to do there…

Excited to meet you all! (This ended up longer that I thought…)

12 Likes