The Welcome Super Topic

Much obliged!

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

I just discovered this and it’s already my new favorite thing. Gotta love interactive storytelling.

According to the assessment, I’m Weatherwatch which seems pretty exciting, although I’m still learning about all of them! Can’t wait to read the first Monarch Papers and get all caught up on the history and such.

Belladonna

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Belladonna!! My name is James and ill be your Wagoneer today!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about your self and your interests?

5 Likes

@Belladonna Hi! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer! It’s a pleasure to have you here! If you need any help feel free to shoot one of us a message!

5 Likes

Awesome thank you!

A major interest is (probably obviously) reading and I especially love classics. I’ve also self taught myself coding and have a minor obsession with personality tests. What about y’all?

4 Likes

Well obviously then I should recommend the favourite fantasy novels, book recommendations and currently reading threads! I see you’ve already found the Personality thread so I won’t link that :laughing:. I don’t believe we have a coding thread but hobbies should be a good place to talk about it!

I personally love photography and reading :cjsmile:

3 Likes

Welcome @Belladonna! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Super happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Hello all! I’m Lavity! Assessment told me I’m Ebenguard. Currently, I’m working on catching up and I’m so excited to start my journey in this community!

10 Likes

@Lavity Welcome! I apologize for the wait! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer! I sincerely recommend checking out the Forum Primer!

Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Ashburn! So if you have any questions feel free to ask them or us @Wagoneers! Which are me, @Rimor, and @Brokenvoid!

Once you’ve spent some time on the forum you can meet your guildmates here!

If you have any particular interests you’d like to know if we have a topic for feel free to shoot me a message!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lavity, very glad to have you here! I’m Void, a Thornmouth and Wagoneer.

4 Likes

Hi, I’ve just joined and got sorted into Ebenguard? I’m planning on spending the weekend reading before I get stuck in here, but I’m very excited!

10 Likes

Hi! My name is Sophia. I’m a new college student studying International Affairs. I found AGP on an Instagram ad right before I was going to bed. I love reading, writing, and role-play, so I thought this was too good to be true! I’ve always wished that stories were more immersive. It adds a bit more mystery when you are contributing to it! I was sorted into Weatherwatchers, which I hear has a ship? It sounds SUPER exciting. I’m going to start reading the Monarch Papers to catch up a bit :slight_smile: .

9 Likes

@June and @Tamsyn! Hello and Welcome! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! @Tamsyn I really apologize for the wait!

@June You’re guild leaders are @Skylad and @Remus! Once you’ve been on the forum for a bit you can talk to your guild mates here!

@Tamsyn You’re guild leaders are @Ginger and @Ashburn! Once you’ve been on the forum for a bit you can meet your guild mates here!

If either of you have any questions you can shoot your guild leaders or us @Wagoneers a message! The Wagoneers are myself, @Rimor, and @BrokenVoid! There is also the Q&A topic if for some reason none of the listen above are available or you’d prefer to ask to a larger demographic.

@June as for your interests you can check out all things books at the #bookish category! As for writing there are several in #the-creationary category! Including my own which you can find here!

Once again @Tamsyn I am really, really sorry that no one greeted you sooner! If you have any certain interests you want to ask about feel free to shoot me a message!

To you both I say again Welcome and if you have any questions my virtual door is always open!

6 Likes

Thank you! I live in New Zealand so I imagine a different time zone to most of you, so not a worry!

7 Likes

Welcome @Lavity, @June and @Tamsyn!!

4 Likes

Welcome @Tamsyn and @June to our wonderful community! I’m Void, a Thornmouth Wagoneer, and I’m here to help if you need it.

4 Likes

Hello! I’m Charlemagne and I’m super excited to be here. I love role play stuff and immersive stories are always great. I’m a dungeon Master for DND and a Story Teller for VTM. I am going to get started on catching up on the lore and rules asap!

7 Likes

Hello @Charlemagne! Welcome to our community! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

I highly recommend reading the forum primer over as it tells you a lot about the forum as well as linking you to the rules and other key places! If you need a link to the guild test you can click here!

After you figure out your guild feel free to shoot us @Wagoneers a message! The Wagoneers are myself, @BrokenVoid, and @Rimor! We’ll point you towards your guild leaders and guild hall! Edit: Your guild leader is @Sellalellen and you can find your guild hall here!

As for DND we have a topic for it which you can find here! If you like immersive stories I’m sure you might find something to your liking over in #the-creationary category!

Once again welcome and if you need anything feel free to shoot me or the other Wagoneers a message!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community and to Thornmouth @Charlemagne! I’m Void, a fellow Thornie and Wagoneer, feel free to message me anytime if you need something.

4 Likes

Welcome @Charlemagne!

4 Likes