The Welcome Super Topic

Hi everyone,
I am Angelgirl

I have just finished my assessment and was sorted into Flinterforge.
I am looking forward to reading Flora and Fauna.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Angelgirl1992!! My name is James Rimor and I’ll be your Wagoneer this afternoon! I’m from Thornmouth myself but you’ll always find me lurking on the forum!

First off please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your amazing guild leaders are @Viviane and @Tinker! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Flinterforge guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about yourself and your interests! :cjsmile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Angelgirl1992! I’m also a Thornmouth like Rimor but I usually hang around the gaming and language topics.

3 Likes

@Angelgirl1992 Welcome to the Community! I’m a Gossmere but you’ll typically find me any where but in particular over in the collections and gaming topics.

4 Likes

Hi,
I’m not very good at introductions and this is the first time I’ve ever been part of a forum but I was so impressed with the Guide (I got WeatherWatch) that I had to come check it out.
So hello :grin:

Athena

10 Likes

Hello @Athena and welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum!!

First off please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your amazing guild leaders are @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about yourself and your interests!

4 Likes

Heyo, I think this is how you’re supposed to do this? I stumbled upon this and I’m really interested in it!

6 Likes

Oh and I’m Gossmere (forgot to say that :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @3ras0r7! I’m Void and I’m a Thornmouth, you’ll see me mainly around the gaming and language topics.

Make sure you read the forum primer for rules as well as the first post of this thread. We have a wide range of general discussions that you can get involved with right away. After you’ve been on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guilds where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates.

Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage if you need help, or feel free to message any of us @Wagoneers. We also have a Q&A for any dorther questions.

We’re all very glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome @3ras0r7!!

4 Likes

Hello folks,

Lander here, I stumbled across the guide to magic via a Facebook ad, I’ll admit I was a little sceptical at first but quickly found myself drawn in and went through the guide to magic, which informed me that I belonged to the Thornmouth Guild.

I’ve just finished reading The Monarch Papers: Flora & Fauna, and I can’t wait till I get to read through the next book.
Though I figured that this is somewhat different from your average story, in that we have this forum and so much more to interact with and investigate, so let’s dive in the deep end and see what happens.

OC. I’m a sales person, kinda dull I know.
But, outside of my job, I run and write plot for a LARP in my home city and play in a few others.
I also run or play in table top rpgs, have a love of sci-fi and fantasy genres be it books, TV or film.

All that aside I’m a curious person who likes to learn about things that interest me, from tech, science, medical related things, to old folk tales, and more obscure things.

I’m also prone to find silly things to do with various combinations of smart home gadgets!

Any way, I look forward to exploring and investigating this wonderful immersive work with you all.

14 Likes

@Lander Welcome to the Community! I am the friendly neighborhood Gossmere Welcomer! I am a certified First Responder and I do volunteer at my local fire station for the paramedics! So you’ll be bound to see me talk about medical stuff lol

@Sellalellen is your guild leader! So if you have any questions feel free to reach out to her or us @Wagoneers! There is also the Q&A topic if you’d prefer to go that route!

You can meet your guild mates here! Although you do have to wait a bit before you can post in there

If you’d like to talk about your work you can do so here! We do have a couple LARPers but I don’t know if we have a topic for it quite yet… Although we do have a tabletop topic! We also have an entire category dedicated to books called #bookish! It sounds like you’ll fit right in! We also have a hobbies topic! As for medical things you’ll be bound to see me talk about medical things from time to time! I have a couple posts about medical things over in the collections if you’d like to see that!

Once again welcome! Also don’t forget to read the first post in this paragraph as well as the forum primer!

5 Likes

@Ignatius thanks for the warm welcome!
I feel a little silly for over simplifying some of my interests. But I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for you chatting about medical stuff. I used to tend to keep up to date on the scientific and technological side of medicine, but thanks to the players in the LARP I run and write for I’ve developed an interest in to the more practical side of it all more recently.

I’ll be sure to ask about anything I’m unsure about.

Though I’ll save the masses from talking about my day job, but I’ll be more than happy to talk about any shared interests and hobbies.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome, I’ll go join my appointed guild and have a snoop around.

8 Likes

Yeah! It was my pleasure! Have a good rest of your night or day!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lander! I’m also a Thornmouth and I love science, primarily biology. I typically hang around the gaming and language topics as those are my primary hobby-related interests.

4 Likes

Hey,

The assessment says I’m Ebenguard. I just graduated from law school and am currently studying for the bar. I am going to start reading the Monarch Papers. I found it through Instagram. I am excited to delve into this world.

15 Likes

@Cat72 Welcome to the forum! I’m your local Gossmere Wagoneer! I am a certified first responder and complete medical nerd! You’ll typically find me around the collections and gaming!

Your guild leaders @Ginger and @Ashburn! If you have any questions feel free to reach out the them or us @Wagoneers! There is also the Q&A topic if you’d prefer to go that route!

As for meeting your guild mates go here!

Once again welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around!

4 Likes

Welcome @Lander and @Cat72!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to our community @Cat72!

4 Likes

Hello everyone.

I’m terrible at introductions, so forgive me. I was sorted into Ebenguard which fits but seems intimidating. Although, that could also be the anxiety gnawing away like a hell hound. Rather bothersome thing, really.

I’m Australian, drink far too much coffee and should probably take better care of myself.

I just finished flora & fauna and I’m slowly catching up. Reading about Flinterforge felt odd, almost like reading about a home I once belonged to. Which is odd because I didn’t think I’ve ever felt as such a thing before.

I’m babbling but I’ve written this about eight times and if I attempt to edit it, I’ll probably delete the entire thing, again.

Thanks for reading.
Alas.

16 Likes