The Welcome Super Topic

Hi all,
I’m Seren a new Ebenguard. Found out about this on insta and since I love role-playing and reading and an escape from the mundane thought it would be interesting to check out. I look forward to exploits.

8 Likes

Hello @Seren and welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!! My name is James Rimor and I’ll be your Wagoneer today! I’m from Thornmouth myself and you’ll usually find me lurking on here somewhere! :laughing:

First off please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your awesome guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

We have a D&D thread you might enjoy and also a tabletop gaming thread! If you just want a general chit chat then you can pop unit the general discussion!

3 Likes

@Seren Welcome to the community! I’m a Gossmere but you’ll pretty much find me anywhere but particularly in the gaming and collections topics!

4 Likes

Welcome @Seren! I’m also a Thornmouth like Rimor but I mainly hang around the gaming topic.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m fungibility, I think I’ve seen a couple ads for the site before on instagram but it drew me in today. Still reading the course materials and looking around but I’m very intrigued! I did the assessment and was placed in Weatherwatch, which I wasn’t expecting from the brief descriptions I saw on the ad but the description really spoke to me. Excited to read more about the lore and see what I think after more time with it! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the Community @fungibility! I’m a Gossmere but you’ll probably see me around just about anywhere! Especially the gaming and collections!

Your guild leaders are @Skylad and @Remus! So if you have any questions feel free to reach out to them or us @Wagoneers! Although there is also the Q&A if you prefer that route! The first post in this topic as well as the forum primer should also help!

To meet your guild mates you can go here! Although it might take a little time before you can post in there!

Seeing as you didn’t specifically list any certain interests i’m going to be fairly broad but if you have a question on whether or not we have a certain topic feel free to shoot me a message! For any arty or creative things check out #the-creationary category. I also recommend the #bookish category for all things book related. I’d love to hear about what you do as a profession over in the work topic!

Once again welcome! I hope you come to enjoy your time on the forum!

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I wasn’t sure how much personal info to put on there, but I will definitely be around in the gaming category now I know it exists!

5 Likes

Oh you didn’t have to put much but typically we like to hear a little about interests you may have, to help point you to a topic or something related to an interest or two of yours!

4 Likes

Welcome @fungibility!! It great to have another UK Mounty around!! If you need me just tag me as I’m usually lurking on here somewhere!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @fungibility! I really like that name, it’s so much fun to say out loud. I tend to hang around the gaming and language topics.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am Angelgirl

I have just finished my assessment and was sorted into Flinterforge.
I am looking forward to reading Flora and Fauna.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Angelgirl1992!! My name is James Rimor and I’ll be your Wagoneer this afternoon! I’m from Thornmouth myself but you’ll always find me lurking on the forum!

First off please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your amazing guild leaders are @Viviane and @Tinker! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Flinterforge guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about yourself and your interests! :cjsmile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Angelgirl1992! I’m also a Thornmouth like Rimor but I usually hang around the gaming and language topics.

3 Likes

@Angelgirl1992 Welcome to the Community! I’m a Gossmere but you’ll typically find me any where but in particular over in the collections and gaming topics.

4 Likes

Hi,
I’m not very good at introductions and this is the first time I’ve ever been part of a forum but I was so impressed with the Guide (I got WeatherWatch) that I had to come check it out.
So hello :grin:

Athena

10 Likes

Hello @Athena and welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum!!

Next your amazing guild leaders are @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about yourself and your interests!

4 Likes

Heyo, I think this is how you’re supposed to do this? I stumbled upon this and I’m really interested in it!

6 Likes

Oh and I’m Gossmere (forgot to say that :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @3ras0r7! I’m Void and I’m a Thornmouth, you’ll see me mainly around the gaming and language topics.

Make sure you read the forum primer for rules as well as the first post of this thread. We have a wide range of general discussions that you can get involved with right away. After you’ve been on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guilds where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates.

Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage if you need help, or feel free to message any of us @Wagoneers. We also have a Q&A for any dorther questions.

We’re all very glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome @3ras0r7!!

4 Likes