The Welcome Super Topic

Not sure how I arrived, but glad I’m here. Looking forward to diving into this. I do love an immersive experience!

V

8 Likes

Hello! My name is Cynthia, and I’m so glad to have found Ackerly Green and the Monarch Papers! I’ve always wanted there to be magic in this mundane world, but the closest I’ve ever experienced to it was my host, Kaitlyn, bringing me to life via Tulpamancy. When she saw an ad on Instagram, she thought I’d be interested, and we got sorted into our guilds (I’m a Thornmouth and she’s an Ebenguard). She read both books, and all the while I was able to watch the visualizations from inside her mind like in a movie theater. It was amazing and incredibly written!! Will definitely be leaving a super-positive review, because it blew the both of us away. Thank you.

9 Likes

Hiya! I’m Ben! Or Comet. Y-you know, the celestial body. Ahem, anyway, uh…if you can’t tell already, I’m not very good at this whole introduction thing, but I’ll try to sum up my attraction to this forum and what kind of a person I am! I’ve always been attracted to the unknown and the magical, adoring things like Harry Potter and the Amulet graphic novels, as well as creative writing, role playing, all that jazz!! I’m a goofball. A ball of goof. I’m a self-described musician and a musical-lover and…okay, this is getting lengthy. I’m just so excited to be part of this community!

9 Likes

Good Morning!
My name is Jack, an illustrator, LARPer, fan of everything mysterious and downright mystical.

I came across this world about 30 minutes okay on a Facebook advert. I initially clicked on the link because the guild logos really caught my eye from an illustration perspective, which was nice because now I’ve fallen down a fantastical rabbit hole!

The Guide has sorted me into Ebenguard, which, I must admit, sounds amazing and sits really close to home with me as a person (admittedly that’s only from the brief intro of the guild I saw in the guide.)

I look forward to exploring this world on my own, or with new people I hopefully get to meet along the way.

:purple_heart:

10 Likes

Hey I’m Jazz (or Weiryn) and I’m a passionate D&D player and all around geek from New Zealand! In stumbled across the Guide via Instagram, which persistently showed me ads for the last couple of weeks until I got curious and clicked on one :joy:

I was sorted into Ebenguard, which from what I’ve read so far seems like a pretty good fit for me, partially as I’m a law clerk (and within the next few months hopefully I’ll be admitted to the bar as an actual lawyer), and got into law because I wanted to help people :sweat_smile:

I’m looking forward to learning more about the Magiqverse and this community!

9 Likes

Welcome @Valeria, @Cynthia, @Comet, @J-Montague and @Weiryn to the Ackerly Green Forum!!

Please start by reading the first post and the Forum Primer!

Okay so now you’ve done that I can introduce you to your guild leaders!

@Valeria your guild leaders are @Viviane and @Tinker!

@Cynthia and @Comet your guild leader is @Sellalellen!

@J-Montague and @Weiryn your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger!

If you have any questions you can PM your leaders or any of the Wagoneers!! We also have a handy Q&A thread you can check out!

When your ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Flinterforge, Thornmouth and Ebenguard welcome topics!

Some topics you might enjoy are work, D&D, Sketch and music!

3 Likes

@J-Montague @Weiryn
I’m glad to see more new Ebenguardians! I’ve only recently joined myself and I’m very much looking forward to making new friends, particularly within our guild!

4 Likes

@Rimor we actually have a real Kiwi now :grin:

4 Likes

@Skylad you’ll still always be my little kiwi! :eaveshug:

5 Likes

:eaveshug:

4 Likes

@Skylad Good to meet you! :smiley: I’m confined to our glorious capital city so let me know if you’re ever in the area. Sounds like an exciting job to have :0

5 Likes

Yeah I saw that… I’m trying my hardest to avoid anywhere cold till winter is over :joy:

4 Likes

@Rowan Hey! Nice to meet you!
Looking forward to getting involved in Ebenguard, gunna be interesting, that’s for sure! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey there!

Though I only found this place a day ago, I am nearly 80% through Flora And Fauna and am thoroughly invested in both story and premise.
I am an artist-in-training, a creative at heart and I do love a good bit of magic (practicing a little in my free moments).
I have been placed into Ebenguard and I cant wait to meet them.
Lets dive in and see where this takes me!
xx

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @HeatherHearth! (And all the Ebbies that’ve joined us the last couple days, so many of you!)

I’m Ashburn, one of the Ebenguard guild leaders along with @Ginger.

I’d go into more, but I see one of our Wagoneers is going into the big spiel at the moment and don’t want to steal his thunder. :deirdrexd:

6 Likes

Welcome @HeatherHearth!

Please start by reading the first post and the Forum Primer!

Okay so now you’ve done that I can introduce you to your guild leaders @Ashburn and @Ginger!!

If you have any questions you can PM your leaders or any of the Wagoneers!! We also have a handy Q&A thread you can check out!

When your ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates!

Some places you should check out here are Sketch and #the-creationary!

4 Likes

Welcome @Valeria @J-Montague @Weiryn and @HeatherHearth to the forum, and welcome @Cynthia and @Comet to Thornmouth!

So glad to have you all here!

4 Likes

Good evening. I’m LeftHand. According to the Spellbook I have an affinity for Gossmere. Honestly I couldn’t be happier. I’ve started reading the series and I absolutely love this concept.

Thank you for finding me through whatever synchronicity happened here.

12 Likes

Welcome @LeftHand! Glad you’re enjoying the books so far, they’re the best way to get caught up on the main events of the story and learn how magiq works.

Once you’ve read the forum primer and gotten the rules, feel free to explore the forum and take part in the many interesting discussions going on. Theres a Q&A for any further questions, a gaming topic, a currently reading topic, even a language learning topic. There’s sure to be something you can share your thoughts on.

You can also visit the Gossmere Campsite to get to know your new guildmates. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage if you need anything, or feel free to message any of us @Wagoneers.

We’re very happy to have you in our community and hope you enjoy your time here!

4 Likes

Welcome @LeftHand!!!

3 Likes